Cain

For this exercise, you will need

Some money
One (1) microwave
One (1) microwave meal
Some spare time

Step one:  Check you have a microwave.

If you do not, buy one.  Set it up etc

Step two: acquire a microwave meal.  Preferably with money.

Get it home.

Step three: follow the instructions for cooking on the back.  Once done, serve.

Jasper

:lulz:  Awesome.

That said, condolences. :(

Cain

I actually don't do this (anymore).

I had roast pork tonight.  I just wanted to make fun of the concept.

Jasper

Ah.  Good.

I wasn't sure how hard I could laugh at this thread without being mean.

Cain

I've had a lot of spare time recently, so I think I've gotten fairly good.  Well, compared to what I was, at least.  I could do with some better ingredients, but, well, money...

Jasper

Is there a cheap little produce market in the area?  We get most of ours from a little mexican place and it costs about $50 a week to feed three.

Not that I can expect a mercadito latino in your area.  But perhaps a rough equivalent?

LMNO

I laughed until I shat myself. No troll.

Raphaella

:lulz: I am glad you are not eating like this any longer but here are some Recession Recipes just in case your funds start to run low. (I have this link book marked for just such an emergency.)

http://eatdangerously.com/recessionrecipes/
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Cain

Quote from: Felix on October 18, 2008, 07:12:49 PM
Is there a cheap little produce market in the area?  We get most of ours from a little mexican place and it costs about $50 a week to feed three.

Not that I can expect a mercadito latino in your area.  But perhaps a rough equivalent?

Well, the only really independent shop around here sells fruit and veg from local farmers markets...but if the quality of their goods is an indiction of the general quality of what is grown, those farmers deserve to be shot.

Quote from: LMNO on October 19, 2008, 12:23:31 AM
I laughed until I shat myself. No troll.

:thanks:

Quote from: Raphaella VonMercer on October 19, 2008, 02:41:06 AM
:lulz: I am glad you are not eating like this any longer but here are some Recession Recipes just in case your funds start to run low. (I have this link book marked for just such an emergency.)

http://eatdangerously.com/recessionrecipes/

I have actually done local fish with something that could pass for herbs many times.

Not least because a friend of mine had a few excellent fishing rods, and I knew the timetable for river checks made to catch people fishing without a licence.