News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

RWHN Appreciation Poll

Started by Ben Shapiro, August 11, 2013, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much do you love RWHN?

5, I'd totally suck his dick, or have his babies.
4 (25%)
4, I'd write him in my will, but lie about it.
3 (18.8%)
3, Who?
3 (18.8%)
2, I like him more than Holist.
7 (43.8%)
1, I rather watch my mother beg for her life than praise him.
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 18, 2013, 10:00:05 PM

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 12, 2013, 08:12:50 PM
Quote from: stelz on August 12, 2013, 08:08:11 PM
He'd rather cook up stories about how me and Bearman are DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIT IN.
I mean, we're such TYPICAL Texans.
It's all about CONFORMING.

Beats thinking, right?

GOAL (by RWHN's "logic"):

:redneck2:

Quote from: /b/earman on August 12, 2013, 08:25:17 PM
Stella, and me are secretly building a leather jacket shrine here in Texas's biggest parking lot; also known as "Dallas".

Yeah, as soon as "Storage Wars" is over.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Stella, and me are secretly building a leather jacket shrine here in Texas's biggest parking lot; also known as "Dallas".

That's gonna be quite the tourist attraction

You know it is.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: YOUR Social Science Thinkmonkey on August 12, 2013, 09:09:25 PM

You know it is.

Rick Perry hired RWHN's Alpha team to document any dangerous behaviour. The sales and demand of leather could trigger aggressiveness in people to skin animals alive.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Heavy Metal Jacket Wearing Bear With Mind Lasers on August 12, 2013, 07:58:39 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 12, 2013, 05:12:48 PM
Quote from: The End on August 12, 2013, 05:09:26 PM
Who said anything about this having to do anything with disagreeing?  This thread isn't about disagreeing with me, it's someone wanting to be cool.

Gee, I've known Bearman for about a year on Facebook, and he has spent the entire time I've known him poking stuffed shirts like yourself.

But who am I to argue with RWHN, who knows everything about everyone, despite "the internet being a shitty way to get to know someone", or words to that effect.

Face it, dumbass, you're just not a likeable guy.

HE'S THE BEST MAINE HAS TO OFFER!

I must disagree with this most strenuously, since I was born there.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Heavy Metal Jacket Wearing Bear With Mind Lasers on August 12, 2013, 09:16:22 PM

You know it is.

Rick Perry hired RWHN's Alpha team to document any dangerous behaviour. The sales and demand of leather could trigger aggressiveness in people to skin animals alive.

And they will recruit those people into law enforcement and policy-making.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Balls Wellington on August 12, 2013, 09:29:58 PM
Quote from: Heavy Metal Jacket Wearing Bear With Mind Lasers on August 12, 2013, 07:58:39 PM
Who said anything about this having to do anything with disagreeing?  This thread isn't about disagreeing with me, it's someone wanting to be cool.

Gee, I've known Bearman for about a year on Facebook, and he has spent the entire time I've known him poking stuffed shirts like yourself.

But who am I to argue with RWHN, who knows everything about everyone, despite "the internet being a shitty way to get to know someone", or words to that effect.

Then why aren't you running a failing non for profit organization?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, but you left, and nothing has been right ever since.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: YOUR Social Science Thinkmonkey on August 12, 2013, 09:31:23 PM
Quote from: Heavy Metal Jacket Wearing Bear With Mind Lasers on August 12, 2013, 09:16:22 PM

You know it is.

And they will recruit those people into law safety enforcement and policy freedom-making.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Heavy Metal Jacket Wearing Bear With Mind Lasers on August 12, 2013, 09:31:42 PM

Crazy, I know. Turns out, even in backwater Maine that's not a particularly prestigious or interesting thing to do. Most of us are more interested in getting out in the woods for the weekend, catching some fish, drinking some beer, y'know, things that are fun and don't impose on someone else. Even we think RWHN is a nosy-yet-ineffective dickwad. Or we would, if we thought about him at all.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Balls Wellington on August 12, 2013, 09:34:33 PM
Quote from: Heavy Metal Jacket Wearing Bear With Mind Lasers on August 12, 2013, 09:31:42 PM

Crazy, I know. Turns out, even in backwater Maine that's not a particularly prestigious or interesting thing to do. Most of us are more interested in getting out in the woods for the weekend, catching some fish, drinking some beer, y'know, things that are fun and don't impose on someone else. Even we think RWHN is a nosy-yet-ineffective dickwad. Or we would, if we thought about him at all.

So, you're telling me you hate freedom? That's very un-American. George Jefferson is rolling in his grave.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Heavy Metal Jacket Wearing Bear With Mind Lasers on August 12, 2013, 09:32:52 PM
Quote from: YOUR Social Science Thinkmonkey on August 12, 2013, 09:31:23 PM

You know it is.

And they will recruit those people into law safety enforcement and policy freedom-making.

:horrormirth:

Jez

For what it's worth, I'm just not a fan of my mom.  I find the RWHN hate a tad perplexing.  I came after the supposed fall to batshit, so it all seems to me as though many of the posters here are attempting to shame a man who has none, which seems fruitless.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.