News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

ITT: Things that are Holy About Payne

Started by Cramulus, February 08, 2012, 01:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Cramulus on February 08, 2012, 02:00:16 AM
33. He's dating pixie, who is also holy and awesome in every way.  They met here on the forum, which is the cutest thing on the gaddam planet

True fact.  And yeah it is.  :)

Cramulus

40. he's actually Canadian. Like Christ.

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

53.  He killed Ben Franklin with one punch.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

The first letter of every word Payne will write in his life will spell out instructions for a symphony which, when conducted, will erase Tuesday.

Only Payne knows what happens if he dies on a Tuesday.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

The first word Payne spelled was chrysanthemum - his mother was only two weeks pregnant.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Payne didn't have a mother.  He was born out of a she-bear, who taught him her gentle ways, and on the occasion when you have to eat someone, make sure to properly dispose of the bones so that the odd missing hiker is simply "missing" and not "eaten by bears/Payne."

Don Coyote

Payne leapt fully form from the exhaust pipe of a Yugo.

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne is neither Welsh, nor from Seattle.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

39. When Payne dreams, his holy little whiskers twitch, and his paws move like he's running.

Eater of Clowns

When Payne plays basketball, his shoes don't squeak on the court.  Indeed, they can't.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Cramulus

Payne plays football with a bowling ball.

And a garden hose.

Nephew Twiddleton

Payne is capable of blowing his load while thinking about maggie thatcher.

This is proof of omnipotence.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Payne makes it put the hose on again or else it gets the lotion.

The Good Reverend Roger

Silence for the first 10 seconds or so, but then the powerful, thunderous farts start.  The volume of these rat-a-tat farts is incredible, along the lines of elk antlers clashing or a large tree cracking as it is felled.  There are rumors (unconfirmed) that local police have recorded these airbeefs at 103db.  Of course splattering sounds accompany these inhuman shit/air rumblings, and occasional a large volume of water/shit is heard to be splashed out on the floor.  The end of the BM is usually about a 45-second high pitch whiner fart, followed by 4 or 5 successive powershit deposits.  If you could put shit in those T-shirt cannons they use at sports arenas, and then shoot the shit into water at close range, then you could reproduce these splash sounds.  BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM.  You actually feel bad for the toilet after this.  All the while Payne sings Opera in response to exceptionally disgusting discharges.  The end of the experience is a muffled rubbing sound as Payne wipes with bath towels, and the occasional slapping sound as he swats the soiled towels against the bathroom wall, creating messes that populate Scottish lore regarding nightmare pub experiences.