News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 30, 2014, 09:03:56 PM
In a way, it IS boring. People doing shit like yanking food away from little kids and throwing it in the trash is STANDARD now. It's TEDIOUS.

"Oboy, the sun is up. More horror. Wahoo."

Especially considering the recent proposal to link FOOD STAMP BENEFITS to school performance.  :horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

And it won't stop anytime soon, because even the poor hate the poor in America. They don't even accept the fact that they are, in fact, poor. They are just millionaires in training.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

EK WAFFLR

No cigarettes, no junk food, no sweets, intermittent fasting, rarely coffee (a lot of tea though. Green tea), almost never alcohol. I feel your pain Nigel! :(
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 09:46:23 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 09:10:31 PM
What I find funny is that even liberals feel they have to justify doing something that's right.

Example:  Utah giving homeless people a place to live.  People go on and on about the various benefits of doing so, and never even bother to mention that it's worth doing because it's THE RIGHT THING TO DO and DOESN'T NEED EXCUSES.

OH I KNOW, RIGHT??? That's actually one of the most horrifying things about our society... that the state has to "justify" doing this by saying "Well, it will COST LESS MONEY than letting HUMAN BEINGS GO HOMELESS AND DIE ON THE STREETS FROM EXPOSURE. Since it saves money, that's OK right?"

The state, hell.  I'm talking about everyone I know that's heard about this.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 09:47:16 PM
In a way, it IS boring. People doing shit like yanking food away from little kids and throwing it in the trash is STANDARD now. It's TEDIOUS.

Especially considering the recent proposal to link FOOD STAMP BENEFITS to school performance.  :horrormirth:

wat
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Aaaaaaand a friend is about to lose his 3 year battle with cancer in a matter of days. Shit went south this week and they took him off treatments and put him on comfort meds as of today. That's it.

Fuck cancer. Jesus fucking Christ.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Suu on January 30, 2014, 10:41:18 PM
Aaaaaaand a friend is about to lose his 3 year battle with cancer in a matter of days. Shit went south this week and they took him off treatments and put him on comfort meds as of today. That's it.

Shit, that sucks.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 10:23:43 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 09:47:16 PM

wat

http://openstates.org/tn/bills/108/SB132/documents/TND00018127/
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Left

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 30, 2014, 11:35:32 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 10:23:43 PM

wat

http://openstates.org/tn/bills/108/SB132/documents/TND00018127/
Yeah, because starving them is sooo going to help academic performance, right? :horrormirth:

Jeez.   :sad:
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Alty on January 30, 2014, 05:57:28 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 05:54:40 AM
We can't stop here, this is vagina country?

IT REALLY IS NOT THE VAGINA.

IT IS THE WAY THEY MOVE AND WALK AND TALK.

You know, I got to say, women's butts are really mesmerizing. Even if you're not thinking about the butt in a sexual manner, it's kinda like, that moves way differently than a guy's butt. Sometimes it looks like it's chewing on something. Other times it's like a metronome. And you're just like, how does it do that? Guy's butts don't that.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 03:06:03 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 02:49:34 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 30, 2014, 05:57:28 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 05:54:40 AM
We can't stop here, this is vagina country?

IT REALLY IS NOT THE VAGINA.

IT IS THE WAY THEY MOVE AND WALK AND TALK.

I agree with this 169.7%

Women make me stupid, and not just because I feel a need to get them into bed.  I mean, that's great and all, but even after sex, when there is not a single hormone left in my horribly withered and dessicated body, I am still a stunned bunny dumbass.  Because I love the hell out of women.  They are like a Rubens painting that can hold a conversation.

No, wait, that last bit isn't quite right, because they're not inanimate objects that have a semblance of humanity, and that wouldn't even be attractive at all.  I don't know how to explain this part.  Because women make me dumb.

I like guys, because they're hairy and smell like sweat and have dicks.

I don't know WHY this makes me like them, but there you have it.

This is probably the most unappealing description of my gender I can think of boiled down to a sentence. I won't debate it, but that's not what I like.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 05:39:22 PM
Quote from: The Suu on January 30, 2014, 03:28:18 PM
What is is about man smell that makes you go crazy?

No, not gross dirty BO smell, man smell, that smell. You know what I mean, I know Nigel knows.

Mmmmm, man-musk. Makes me want to get all up in there.

Ok, that makes a little more sense. I'm a hairy, sweaty guy. I find that unappealing, probably because I'm a hairy, sweaty guy. Whenever I sweat I smell like my dad. Which, obviously, is really unappealing to me in a variety of ways and makes me want to jump in the shower ASAP, but which Villager happens to like.

Nephew Twiddleton

Damn Suu. Sorry.

Left

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 31, 2014, 03:16:36 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 05:39:22 PM
Quote from: The Suu on January 30, 2014, 03:28:18 PM
What is is about man smell that makes you go crazy?

No, not gross dirty BO smell, man smell, that smell. You know what I mean, I know Nigel knows.

Mmmmm, man-musk. Makes me want to get all up in there.

Ok, that makes a little more sense. I'm a hairy, sweaty guy. I find that unappealing, probably because I'm a hairy, sweaty guy. Whenever I sweat I smell like my dad. Which, obviously, is really unappealing to me in a variety of ways and makes me want to jump in the shower ASAP, but which Villager happens to like.

Fresh guy sweat is awesome. 
...I also find fresh girl sweat and the sweat smell of other assorted genders awesome.

...However, if the oils have been on your skin long enough to get rancid, you just stink, no matter what gender you happen to be.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy