News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Too Harsh?

Started by hunter s.durden, October 09, 2012, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is "Go Fuck yourself!" too harsh a response for the question "Come to this haunted house and watch our band play?"

Yes.
2 (9.1%)
No.
7 (31.8%)
Yes, and you should be more considerate of everyone's feelings.
3 (13.6%)
No, it was timid; shout louder and possibly commit an assault/battery.
11 (50%)
That wasn't technically a question.
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: November 28, 2012, 03:37:15 AM

Phox

Quote from: NrrdGrrl on October 15, 2012, 05:45:31 PM
Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 09, 2012, 03:23:22 PM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 09, 2012, 03:01:59 PM
Not even sure why you'd even consider it.

Woah, woah. Fuck that. Going was never an option. But when asked by my girlfriend my response was "Tell her to go fuck herself!" I got that look I get when I'm being too much like me. They are her friends, not mine.
The assault option is for the next time I see them.

Fun fact: my girlfriend lurks and posts here now. If you're reading this, well, battery is up by 5 votes. Consider the legal ramifications before inviting people over here.

Sounds like your girlfriend only gives you those looks when you're being a whiney faggot.
Whoa there. As Jesus said, "the whiney faggots shall inherit the earth." He's clearly just practicing for his day in the sun.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on October 16, 2012, 09:12:51 PM

Woah, woah. Fuck that. Going was never an option. But when asked by my girlfriend my response was "Tell her to go fuck herself!" I got that look I get when I'm being too much like me. They are her friends, not mine.

Fun fact: my girlfriend lurks and posts here now. If you're reading this, well, battery is up by 5 votes. Consider the legal ramifications before inviting people over here.

Sounds like your girlfriend only gives you those looks when you're being a whiney faggot.
Whoa there. As Jesus said, "the whiney faggots shall inherit the earth." He's clearly just practicing for his day in the sun.

That's a mistranslation.

What he actually said was "Whiny faggots shall inherit the horribly stained couch and the Wii, and shall play Wii baseball until their asses physically bond to the couch."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 16, 2012, 09:23:49 PM
Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on October 16, 2012, 09:12:51 PM

That's a mistranslation.

What he actually said was "Whiny faggots shall inherit the horribly stained couch and the Wii, and shall play Wii baseball until their asses physically bond to the couch."
:spittake:
:lulz:

hunter s.durden

I don't like where any of this is going.

PD ruint.
Again.
This space for rent.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 17, 2012, 01:50:41 AM

PD ruint.
Again.

Welcome to Tuesday.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 17, 2012, 01:50:41 AM

PD ruint.
Again.
Sorry, I tried to help you out here. Clearly, i was out classed, however.  :lol: