News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

It's Official™ Teabaggers are Racist

Started by Vene, April 30, 2010, 03:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vene

The University of Washington performed a survey of the tea partiers about their beliefs relating to race. It was conducted in seven states; Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, and California. Overall, yeah, the teabaggers are more racist than the average American and much more racist than those who oppose the movement.

Naturally, this pisses them off.

QuoteSome Tea Partiers blame the media for casting them as racists. "It really makes me mad," says Tom Fitzhugh, a Tea party activist in Tampa. "They have tried to portray us as a bunch of radical extremists." He considers Obama an abomination—possibly "the most radical-voting senator that ever was" and someone likely to "take us down the path of destruction." He believes the administration is intent on taking away his guns, trampling on states' rights, and opening the borders with Canada and Mexico. He has serious doubts that Obama was born in the U.S. and suspects that the president is a closet Muslim.

Linky

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2010, 04:02:38 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 30, 2010, 03:58:43 AM
Poor kid.  

Look closer.  That kid would EAT you if she could.

I've edited my original comment out because it was just plain distasteful.

Sorry, Dok.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on April 30, 2010, 04:14:57 AM
What's this, then? No politics, eh? Straight to Aneristic Delusions.

Good point.

Later.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

I thought the one front and center *was* a zombie?

I just sent this pic to some zombie paranoid friends to warn them.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO