News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Songs for the broken hearted

Started by Lies, March 24, 2011, 03:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Damn, that's a good one.  5 points to Net.

Luna

Can't find the original artist for this one.  This guy hacked it a bit, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YukYvxvnt6c

Original is sampled here:

http://www.amazon.com/Tide-Lucy-Kaplansky/dp/B000B6TRB6
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

We're all missing the obvious, here.

The Bartender Song.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The single best heartbreak album of all time is something I have on my hard drive, a CD my ex picked up at a local bar show for $10. She goes by Nola, and that's all I've ever been able to find out about her. I can't find her online anywhere, and my ex doesn't even remember what bar he was at.

I know, that's spectacularly unhelpful.

Next best thing is Johnny Flynn. Oh my god.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Kurt Christ

Nick Cave And the Bad Seeds- Ain't Gonna Rain Anymore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ldw-45SClg

Nick Cave And the Bad Seeds- I Let Love In
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYaRpBAvESg
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

hirley0

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 08:58:56 PM
The single best heartbreak album of all time is something I have on my hard drive, a CD my ex picked up at a local bar show for $10. She goes by Nola, and that's all I've ever been able to find out about her. I can't find her online anywhere, and my ex doesn't even remember what bar he was at.

So: fix me a way to listen:: Nola was at Wilfs a few fridays ago for Steens final gig? there

The Good Reverend Roger

Hirley0 wigs me out.  He's like this ancient, benevolent force that knows everything that's going on and keeps Ireland away.

Phox

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hirley0 on March 25, 2011, 12:32:56 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 08:58:56 PM

So: fix me a way to listen:: Nola was at Wilfs a few fridays ago for Steens final gig? there

Wilf's? I don't know that one! Thank you N0p!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."