News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

The art pad topic

Started by ~~~~Closed~~~~, December 25, 2004, 06:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunken Monkey Cabal

ah. maybe you should get one of those sketch pads then you could do uber drawings

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: mian tiao noodleni i use the mouse. but the thing doesnt show how many times i had to hit undo :lol:

http://artpad.art.com/?ij4q0n1j9t0w

ooohhhh...warbery garbery, the noodle chick draws like grown up, eldora colors in like child :shock:  :lol:

the world is topsy turvey as it should be :wink:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

oh good job guys!!!!  :D  :D  :D

Noodle, you should start sketching the people from LMNO-PI and we could all add things like we are doing to the story :shock:  :lol:  :D

<Judy Tenuda>
It could happen
</Judy Tenuda>

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:shock:  :shock:  im not that good  :shock:  :shock:
i dunno...whenever i try to draw a specific thing, i randomly change it half way and it doesent look how it was supposed to.

and that would take alot of effort  :)  im a lazy kid
which sucks for me because i have to make a portfolio thingy for colleges  :evil:

Catch-23

I was disappointed when I didn't see any horns or mustaches or anything. And I figured that after all that, no one would want the picture to be shat on.
Like all unpondered passions, this patriotism impels men to great ephemeral efforts, but not to continuous endeavour.

Quote from: mian tiao noodle:shock:  :shock:  im not that good :shock:  :shock:
i dunno...whenever i try to draw a specific thing, i randomly change it half way and it doesent look how it was supposed to.

and that would take alot of effort  :)  im a lazy kid
which sucks for me because i have to make a portfolio thingy for colleges  :evil:

No, this is not correct.  You are very good and you will be able to make a living doing drawnings in some way.  The only other person I know this good is my nephew, but a series of events and his incredible lack of any sense whatsoever are screwing up his life.  Please be smart and find a way to make a living doing this, even if it is difficult to draw something in particular at a particular time, it is easier than doing something you hate.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

true very true. i dont want to end up a banker or something  :shock:

Quote from: mian tiao noodletrue very true. i dont want to end up a banker or something  :shock:
That would mean money, but I don't think THEY(tm) let you just besome a banker, though.

Drunken Monkey Cabal

madam noodles banker means maths. lots and lots of maths. dont you hate maths?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

which is why i dont want to end up a banker!!!!
art school heeerrreeeee i comeeeeeeeee Woooosh

Drunken Monkey Cabal

pah you damn bum around art students, thinking that drawing is hard work pah!  :evil:

Iron Sulfide

an experiment in painting...

watch the process:
http://artpad.art.com/?ij4was1d9a70
Ya' stupid Yank.