News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Ask me anything you wanted to know about the horrid truths..

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 11, 2005, 05:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: ManIt has oft been said that the Buddha is shit on a stick.  Would it not be true that Buddhism is at least candy coated shit on a stick, and that the shit itself is actually kinda chocolatey?
I think that was actually shitstick, which may or may not be shit on a stick, which is something you use if you are in a place without toilet paper.  Or something :shock:

East Coast Hustle

I certainly wouldn't want to see you wipe your ass with a stick, but I would pay to see the expression on your face at the time.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sepia

Everyone will always be too late

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Cain

So after all that, do we kill the Buddha if we see him?  Or at least attack him with poo on a stick?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCof Buddhist meditation.
if I see Budda, should I really kill him?  If so, what is the best method?

Thanks, man :wink:

Yes. You should. However, there is a caveat. Some Buddhas you may see, especially Tibetan versions, may kick your ass sideways and ten times till next tuesday if you try anything with them (those tibetans love a joke, har har har). So, you are on your own in this case. It may help to drink large and excessive amounts of alcohol.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Sepiahow do i see the light?

Well, seeing as how goddess invented walls and on these walls there are light switches....you may want top toggle want or two of those and see of that doesn't somehow show you some light. Be careful though, as the illuminati are said to be vey spiteful of such self illumination endeavors.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: ScribeSo after all that, do we kill the Buddha if we see him?  Or at least attack him with poo on a stick?

I don't know about that. Do remember though that he/she is Buddha and probably has more shit pranks than you could imagine.

The Meringue

Dear Hugh, if a step from the top of a hundred foot pole stirs the silt at the bottom of the ocean and scrapes the sky all at once, why isn't it a bit more common?

The meringue

PS, is it OK if you don't hit the ground afterwards?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The MeringueDear Hugh, if a step from the top of a hundred foot pole stirs the silt at the bottom of the ocean and scrapes the sky all at once, why isn't it a bit more common?

It has to do with paint thinner, mate. But what does any of this have to do with either Buddhist meditation or with chickpeas?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The meringuePS, is it OK if you don't hit the ground afterwards?

You perfectly OK, except on tuesdays.

The Meringue

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: The MeringueDear Hugh, if a step from the top of a hundred foot pole stirs the silt at the bottom of the ocean and scrapes the sky all at once, why isn't it a bit more common?

It has to do with paint thinner, mate. But what does any of this have to do with either Buddhist meditation or with chickpeas?

huffing huh? figures. and we can't outlaw it and we can't really live with the glue sniffers *dons his plated gloves* back in 10.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Bob the Mediocre

"Why doesn't anyone snap and think they're Buddha? I'd be more fitting with the bodies of most American's, I'm telling you. 'I'm Buddha.' 'You're Bubba.' 'I'm Buddha now. Only gotta change 3 letters on mah belt'"

[/Bill Hicks from memory]
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!