News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

I almost called in "ridiculous" today.  "Hello--Yeah I can't come in today.  Everything is just ridiculous."

LMNO

LMNO

Mrs LMNO:

"My vagina is not a Dependent-Cannon."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

The Boy:
If mean kids try to take my lunchbox I will kick them in the penis and punch them in the face.

*sniff*
I am just so proud of him.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on August 27, 2014, 05:14:35 PM
The Boy:
If mean kids try to take my lunchbox I will kick them in the penis and punch them in the face.

*sniff*
I am just so proud of him.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Housemate to boyfriend: "Me and you, fisticuffs, all day long"

Boyfriend to housemate: "I'll fuckin scrap any time you like goddamn it. I'll bring my blankie. It makes me a superhero."

I think they are in the throes of bromance.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 27, 2014, 05:30:48 PM

Boyfriend to housemate: "I'll fuckin scrap any time you like goddamn it. I'll bring my blankie. It makes me a superhero."

That is just the cutest testosterone outburst i have seen in ages!
I love the use of emotional dissonance as a bonding ritual.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Regret on August 28, 2014, 04:50:16 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 27, 2014, 05:30:48 PM

That is just the cutest testosterone outburst i have seen in ages!
I love the use of emotional dissonance as a bonding ritual.

They're pretty precious.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Today I learned my cousin's daughter, Addalie, is a zen master:

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on September 30, 2014, 10:55:47 PM
Green is me.

Only a matter of time, and then it will be an off-Broadway musical.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actual quote from today's guest lecturer:

QuoteThe great thing about Antarctica is that there are no people there, only scientists.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 02, 2015, 02:09:36 AM
Actual quote from today's guest lecturer:

QuoteThe great thing about Antarctica is that there are no people there, only scientists.

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.