News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

EggGASM

Started by Cramulus, March 14, 2008, 01:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 05, 2010, 04:11:10 PM
Quote from: Telarus on April 12, 2010, 11:38:28 PM
I've got a ton of plastic eggs from the kiddo's egg hunt. I'm going to be hiding them during some other random holiday.

EGGgasm is actually an ongoing year-round thing for me. I feel that the presence of a plastic easter egg is more curious when it's not around easter.

I've been itching to do EGGgasm again, love these ideas, and am subscribing to your newsletters.

... thinking about May 7th – "No Pants Day."  I shit you not.
But then there's Root Canal Appreciation Day on the 13th... National Sea Monkey Day on the 16th, I need a patch for that Day on the 21st, Geek Pride day on the 25th. Choices, choices...  :lol:

rhizome,
really fucking addictive personality
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

EmmaE

YEARS LATER:

I did a ton of these this year for my college's egg hunt for kids a few weeks ago. I took some of the tamer sayings, drew pictures on slips of paper with the message, and put them in the eggs with candy and such. The kids got a kick out of it, and I think some parents dug it, too (although I did have a lot of confused looks, but that's par the course). If I can find some pictures, I'll post 'em here.
Understanding requires the risk of insanity.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Nurse Rhizome on May 05, 2010, 06:30:09 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 05, 2010, 04:11:10 PM
Quote from: Telarus on April 12, 2010, 11:38:28 PM
I've got a ton of plastic eggs from the kiddo's egg hunt. I'm going to be hiding them during some other random holiday.

EGGgasm is actually an ongoing year-round thing for me. I feel that the presence of a plastic easter egg is more curious when it's not around easter.

I've been itching to do EGGgasm again, love these ideas, and am subscribing to your newsletters.

... thinking about May 7th – "No Pants Day."  I shit you not.
But then there's Root Canal Appreciation Day on the 13th... National Sea Monkey Day on the 16th, I need a patch for that Day on the 21st, Geek Pride day on the 25th. Choices, choices...  :lol:

rhizome,
really fucking addictive personality

Don't forget DoD (5/23)

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Hoser McRhizzy

First thought - department of defense.  More likely another discordian thing I don't know about yet.

brb.  re-reading the thread + search engine.

edit: Day of Discord.  nifty.  Reading the Edinburgh 10 thread... and scroogle-fu turns up a few more things to check out.  Thanks for the tip.  :)

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: Jenne on March 30, 2010, 05:02:46 PM
I put them in ditches and near stopsigns all over my cousin's neighborhood last year...

And it took reality tv exactly one year to find one of them!  :)

Jenne

Quote from: Hoser McRhizzy on March 30, 2011, 05:46:51 AM
Quote from: Jenne on March 30, 2010, 05:02:46 PM
I put them in ditches and near stopsigns all over my cousin's neighborhood last year...

And it took reality tv exactly one year to find one of them!  :)

Huh?  Doubt it was one a mine...