News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Tonights menu

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Ok everybody, share what's for dinner.

Sandwiches with mayo, lettuce, cheese, ham and fried eggs. I love egg sandwiches.

BADGE OF HONOR

It is a mystery.  My work said they'd provide "something" because the cafeteria is closed today.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Dysfunctional Cunt

I threw a small pork roast in the crock pot with some onion and garlic and a beer.  We'll either shred it and add bbq sauce or I'll throw some potatoes in the oven to bake and steam something green...

Richter

Diner will be fruit, peanut butter, ice cream, and whatever else seems good to toss in the blender, I'm going to be out late at practice.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Juana

Probably either boxed soup (which I will dress up with onions and such) or boxed Indian food (because Trader Joe's does surprisingly well in that department and I'm lazy).
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Hot dogs with sauteed onions and mustard on whole wheat.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rumckle

Spicy Bacon Tomato Pasta
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Suu

Dinner?

Oh, that food type thing I may or may not be having depending on how busy work is.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Suu on June 04, 2010, 03:33:46 PM
Dinner?

Oh, that food type thing I may or may not be having depending on how busy work is.

I always had trouble finding an appetite after working in a restaurant all day, looking at and smelling nothing but food.......never could eat after that.

Tonight will be beer and Pizza.

Suu

I actually should grab something on the way in, less I die in the middle of the Friday dinner rush.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Might pop open a can of fruit, have a PB&J, munch on some carrots, glass of store brand V-8... fuck yeah being a college student without the meal plan! :lol: I'm unintentionally turning vegetarian.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Eh, it's Friday, beer and pizza here too.

Well rootbeer that is  :lulz:

Adios

Quote from: Khara on June 04, 2010, 07:00:34 PM

Corona with lime and Dominos delivers. Fuck it, I am not cooking tonight.

Suu

Quote from: Hawk on June 04, 2010, 07:27:30 PM
Quote from: Khara on June 04, 2010, 07:00:34 PM

Corona with lime and Dominos delivers. Fuck it, I am not cooking tonight.

And Domino's is good now too!

LMNO

They're still an anti-abortion corp, though.