News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Not just for her, but he was a good friend before she and I socialized heavily. And he was my best friend for a while.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

hirley0

pm.ed K +M  see prior post elsewhere
mY GUESS: today: "it WAS Mary K at Park&Market at 3:21
if i had stalled two more min's we would have been together once again
it was not 2B as the 3:33&1/3 Bacon side awaited long time
Making Listen i donno ? New cook? {never mind {{ where was i ?
O yeah M.K. not C M S she sure has changed
it must be a real strain Last time i ask::
i 4get ? 55 she said it was pure chaos in there
0k bac2:11{Maybe . . i hate the wait .

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Am so tired. Want children to sleep so I can stick they shit in stockings and go to bed.

Children not cooperating.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

The album is out. Happy Apocalypse day, ladies and gentle men.

http://sermoiii.bandcamp.com/album/sex-yeast

Do share with your pals if you like it.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay, bored.

Going to find something else to do.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Been in Principality South for a few hours now, traffic coming into Tampa was hell and hit our breaking point. It took 2 beers and two cups of coffee to stabilize.

Also: Did not die at South of the Border.

We're thinking of taking 3 days on the way back, not that we can't do it in 2, but we want to take our time and deal with the post-holiday traffic in stride, so we're thinking of doing some history pit stops. I want Savannah and DC, because it's been YEARS since I've been in either city for more than passing through, but it depends on accommodation opportunities and money, but for now, we're here.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Epimetheus

Having a small argument on FB regarding prison conditions and Arpaio, with someone I recently met.
After a little back-and-forth, she revealed that doesn't think cruel treatment of the worst offenders, including whipping and torture (my suggestions), are wrong.
I mean...what can I say at this point?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Nephew Twiddleton

Villager and Anne Marie have exchanged gifts.

I'm Christian this year and have to wait.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: chimes on December 22, 2012, 04:02:59 AM
Having a small argument on FB regarding prison conditions and Arpaio, with someone I recently met.
After a little back-and-forth, she revealed that doesn't think cruel treatment of the worst offenders, including whipping and torture (my suggestions), are wrong.

"Goodbye."

New acquaintance is a scumbag.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2012, 05:51:45 AM
Quote from: chimes on December 22, 2012, 04:02:59 AM

"Goodbye."

New acquaintance is a scumbag.

Yep.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is mostly for LMNO, but is good for everyone: http://www.murderfuck.com/

Phox

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 22, 2012, 08:17:11 AM
This is mostly for LMNO, but is good for everyone: http://www.murderfuck.com/
Half a sentence and brain melted.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yule is over.

That means I can relax for the rest of the year, and the very end of the year I get to go to the coast with a bunch of my closest friends. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Also someone larded me tonight, with an Earth Day bag of weird shit that includes DING DONG MIXED NUTS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My son is trolling other players in Gary's Mod with intermittent heavy exhalations. I'm so proud of him.