PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

CHAOS ALCHEMY!

Started by B23.77, September 20, 2004, 04:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

LMNO

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

Yeah, its surprising this forum lasted at all when it seems like 80% of the threads more than two years old are exactly like this one...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

Nah, only the really bad ones get bumped.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

AFK

We should reactivate the guest feature.

kidding, just kidding. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jesus fuck, why did I read the first page?  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."