News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Official: FBI have too much time on their hands.

Started by Mangrove, November 02, 2011, 10:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trix

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :mrgreen:

I'm waiting for the gang wars between the Juggalos and the Headbangers!  Maybe the Headbangers will ally themselves with the Deadheads and the Juggalos will have to respond by forming an alliance with the Hippies!  Not that the Hippies would be much help.  Hell, a good batch of mushrooms and the Hippy gang might accidentally, or on purpose, attack the Juggalos.  Or a tree.

Thought I was reading The Onion for a minute, there.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

East Coast Hustle

I'm tempted not to respond at all to such a retarded post, but I can't help but point out that you seem to be under the mistaken impression that "Deadheads" and "Hippies" are somehow separate entities.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

trix

And Juggalos include many "modern hippies" as well.  Headbangers include many hippies as well.  Some headbangers listen to the 'Dead as well.  Some Juggalos do too.  Many Juggalos listen to Headbanger music.  Blah blah blah.

Perhaps you should have gone with the temptation.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Cain

I'm sure the FBI have more important things to do than following around Juggalos.  Like inciting Islamic terrorists with undercover agents, or driving their covert surveillance vans around streets (with the "FBI Surveillance Van #2" wifi visible for the surrounding two blocks).

On second thought, the FBI probably don't have anything more important to do with their time.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 10:08:44 PM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :mrgreen:

I'm waiting for the gang wars between the Juggalos and the Headbangers!  Maybe the Headbangers will ally themselves with the Deadheads and the Juggalos will have to respond by forming an alliance with the Hippies!  Not that the Hippies would be much help.  Hell, a good batch of mushrooms and the Hippy gang might accidentally, or on purpose, attack the Juggalos.  Or a tree.

Thought I was reading The Onion for a minute, there.

Nah, I wouldn't want to get into a fight with a Juggalo for that reason. I'll point and laugh at them, but who am I to go and rough someone up because I don't like how they look or what they listen to. What am I, a jock?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 10:35:34 PM
And Juggalos include many "modern hippies" as well.  Headbangers include many hippies as well.  Some headbangers listen to the 'Dead as well.  Some Juggalos do too.  Many Juggalos listen to Headbanger music.  Blah blah blah.

Your unfunny pedantry is showing. Perhaps you should try getting it caught in your zipper.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

And Juggalos include many "modern hippies" as well.  Headbangers include many hippies as well.

Their may be a random hippie who gets into a proggy band like Opeth or Cynic or Dream Theater, but they're going to be pretty far and few between.  The hippie culture and metal culture are pretty different from each other. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Also, metal and Dream Theater are pretty different from each other. :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 02, 2011, 11:14:02 PM
And Juggalos include many "modern hippies" as well.  Headbangers include many hippies as well.  Some headbangers listen to the 'Dead as well.  Some Juggalos do too.  Many Juggalos listen to Headbanger music.  Blah blah blah.

Your unfunny pedantry is showing. Perhaps you should try getting it caught in your zipper.

Your "missing the point entirely" is showing.  The post was satire on the Juggalos being as much of a 'gang' as deadheads or headbangers.  Who's being pedantic again?  Yeah.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 11:47:50 PM

Your "missing the point entirely" is showing.  The post was satire on the Juggalos being as much of a 'gang' as deadheads or headbangers.  Who's being pedantic again?  Yeah.

YES, IT IS TOTALLY EVERYONE ELSE AND NOT EVER YOU AT ALL. ALSO I AM ONLY POSTING THIS BECAUSE I AM ONE OF ROGER'S FANS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

Quote from: Nigel on November 02, 2011, 11:56:55 PM
Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 11:47:50 PM

YES, IT IS TOTALLY EVERYONE ELSE AND NOT EVER YOU AT ALL. ALSO I AM ONLY POSTING THIS BECAUSE I AM ONE OF ROGER'S FANS.
:winner:
Zen Without Zen Masters

East Coast Hustle

PLEASE, TRIX, TEACH ME HOW TO PROPERLY UNDERSTAND THE FUNNY.