Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Here's the LHX sound file, turned into a song:

http://earfatigue.multiply.com/music/item/123

Go to "LHX BIP".

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

A tad heavy on the echo, IMO, but otherwise fuckin dope.

*HUH*
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

Yeah, that's JB for ya...

Triple Zero

if we're allowed to post :mittens: here i will:

:mittens:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Jasper

Just listened to this.

X could be in movies.  What a bad ass voice.

mittinz

The Littlest Ubermensch

Most excellent. A few suggestions though:

1. Heavier kicks ftw!
2. Less echo. I suggest copying the dry version of the vocals, then lowering the levels of the copy and adding echo to that. (And adding a light reverb to both.)
3. The bass is waay too low. The beats are great, but if you can't hear the bass, it just sounds like drums and echo.

Great job on the vocal chopping by the way. I wouldn't have been able to tell if I hadn't already known they were chopped.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

LMNO

There's no bass, just a few sine bombs.

Yeah, I should lower the delay.

I'll up the kick, too.