Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I haz teh sexxy feelingz.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, my housemate gave me a Bukkake Tsunami T-shirt.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Your Mom on October 25, 2014, 02:25:08 AM

I see Saints Ronny & Richard are still on the job.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

President Television

It appears we have an infestation of kittens. Damn things are everywhere.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 25, 2014, 05:51:31 AM

Never a day goes by without their good advice.

Or at least, advice of some kind.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: President Television on October 25, 2014, 05:57:51 AM

OH MY GOD

SO CUTE!

President Television

Quote from: Your Mom on October 25, 2014, 06:01:56 AM

OH MY GOD

SO CUTE!

Yeah, and he's not my kitty.  :cry:

A friend of mine's taking care of a litter of kittens from a shelter, and that's one of them. Soon she'll be giving them all away. The one on my arm in that pic already has a home.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: President Television on October 25, 2014, 06:04:52 AM
Quote from: Your Mom on October 25, 2014, 06:01:56 AM

OH MY GOD

SO CUTE!

Yeah, and he's not my kitty.  :cry:

A friend of mine's taking care of a litter of kittens from a shelter, and that's one of them. Soon she'll be giving them all away. The one on my arm in that pic already has a home.

Those little kitten lips. I want to LICK them!

Junkenstein

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on October 25, 2014, 06:01:38 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 25, 2014, 05:51:31 AM

Never a day goes by without their good advice.

Or at least, advice of some kind.

Thread please. I think we could all use their advice in these crazy times.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on October 25, 2014, 02:32:22 AM
Also, my housemate gave me a Bukkake Tsunami T-shirt.

Omg! So hot!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel