News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

My Plans For The Immediate Future:

Started by Dimocritus, October 01, 2011, 06:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

1: Cook one pound of bacon.

2: Eat one pound of bacon.

3: Reflect.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Freeky

Don Coyote

I suggest drinking a gallon of coffee as well, but your plan as written is one I could get behind.

Triple Zero

Just bacon or will you incorporate it in a carbonara sauce?

It's a worse idea because of the extra cheese and eggs and cream and pasta involved, but I could see myself eating a pound-of-bacon-worth of that (over the course of a day), without getting disgusted or bored by the bacon.

In a reasonably filled carbonara, 1 pound makes like three plates, anyway.

Plus you were thinking of keeping the bacon grease in the fridge or something, right? IT GOES IN THE SAUCE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Donald Coyote on October 01, 2011, 06:44:38 PM
I suggest drinking a gallon of coffee as well, but your plan as written is one I could get behind.

I drink about a gallon of coffee a day, anyway. I thought that would go without saying.

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 01, 2011, 06:51:24 PM
Just bacon or will you incorporate it in a carbonara sauce?

It's a worse idea because of the extra cheese and eggs and cream and pasta involved, but I could see myself eating a pound-of-bacon-worth of that (over the course of a day), without getting disgusted or bored by the bacon.

In a reasonably filled carbonara, 1 pound makes like three plates, anyway.

Plus you were thinking of keeping the bacon grease in the fridge or something, right? IT GOES IN THE SAUCE

No. Just bacon. Mmmmmm... Bacon...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"