News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Thing Listen To: Welcome to Night Vale

Started by Cainad (dec.), April 12, 2013, 06:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/welcome-to-night-vale/id536258179

QuoteTwice-monthly community updates for the small desert town of Night Vale, featuring local weather, news, announcements from the Sheriff's Secret Police, mysterious lights in the night sky, dark hooded figures with unknowable powers, and cultural events. Turn on your radio and hide. Welcome to Night Vale.

First episode is at the bottom of the list. Please to enjoy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Looks like fun, I wish my itunes wasn't borked beyond all possible comprehension.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Try this instead: http://feeds.feedburner.com/WelcomeToNightVale

I think it's right up the alley of many people here. The alley where there is most definitely not a pitch-black crack in the wall just wide enough to squeeze into the boarded-up old warehouse.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Dude, this is kick-ass.

"Dogs are not allowed in the dog park." :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cainad (dec.)

:mrgreen: It has brought me much joy. I'm having to ration myself so I don't listen to the whole thing in one day!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm already on #3. I love this so much!

QuoteThe Apache Tracker, and I remind you that this is that white guy who wears the huge and cartoonishly inaccurate Indian headdress, has announced that he has found some disturbing evidence concerning the recent incident at the Night Vale post office which has been sealed by the City Council since the great screaming that was heard from it a few weeks ago.

He said using 'ancient Indian magics' he slipped through Council security into the post office and observed that all the letters and packages had been thrown about as in a whirlwind. That there was the heavy stench of scorched flesh. That the words written in blood on the wall said "More to come, and soon."

Can you believe this guy said he used Indian magics? What an asshole!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: :lulz: The Apache Tracker is probably my favorite reoccurring thing in this.

Is the hovering cat in the men's bathroom at the radio station reoccurring? I'm only on episode two. Easily distracted.

Cainad (dec.)

It's been mentioned again at least once. I'm not all the way through them yet.

Old Woman Josie, out near the car lot, and the angels are mentioned nearly every episode.

Ahahaha. Old Woman Josie. And the farmer, John Peters?

Cainad (dec.)

Carlos the scientist--beautiful, perfect Carlos and his perfect hair--is also a notable citizen of Night Vale.

Okay, I think station management are Nessies.