News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 02, 2014, 05:42:45 PM
Something occurred to me: "So this is what it's like to think like The Terrible Old Man did."

That, my friend, strikes me as a Very Good Thing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 02, 2014, 05:53:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 02, 2014, 05:42:45 PM
Something occurred to me: "So this is what it's like to think like The Terrible Old Man did."

That, my friend, strikes me as a Very Good Thing.

Yes.  When people first met the guy, they saw the scowl.  But he was damn near a Buddha, in a lot of ways.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Enough dawdling.  Time to write.  My head is full of hornets.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

For the second time, the stash of Big Words posters have come out over Tuesday Dinner for new people to read and be infected by. I think the housemate's brother might end up over here at some point - he was really into Objection II and seems to be a properly developing biped.

In other news tiny baby was born (5 lb 13 oz) and is fine. Her mom as the best "What is this I don't even" face in the first photo, as all brand new moms do.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 02, 2014, 07:06:58 PM
For the second time, the stash of Big Words posters have come out over Tuesday Dinner for new people to read and be infected by. I think the housemate's brother might end up over here at some point - he was really into Objection II and seems to be a properly developing biped.

In other news tiny baby was born (5 lb 13 oz) and is fine. Her mom as the best "What is this I don't even" face in the first photo, as all brand new moms do.

That's awesome.   :)

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 02, 2014, 05:37:38 PM
Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, he does quantum. There is almost nothing I hate more than "neuroscientists" who quantum. That and "the same parts of the brain light up" FUCK YOU.

Quantum tubules?

Cain

Quantum brains.  They're considered a delicacy by Philosophical Zombies.

minuspace

Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2014, 08:09:57 PM
Quantum brains.  They're considered a delicacy by Philosophical Zombies.
It's Just Cortically Discrete Consumption!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 02, 2014, 07:06:58 PM

Yay, baby!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ben Shapiro

The anti-virals are doing great. I can move my jaw more, and chew better. The anti-inflammation medicine reduces the pain/swelling by a lot. The downside is the anti-virals prevent me from driving for a while, and the anti-inflammation medicine is FUCKING BITTER, and it also increases my BLOOD SUGAR, but I don't have any form of diabetes so that's all good. The anti-virals are 800 mg. I might as well shove them up my ass instead of swallowing them.

Besides sounding like Elvis when I sing. I can now sing with only the left side of my mouth just like him. If only I can find a 5lb peanut butter & bacon sandwich I can make a lot of money in downtown Houston.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: George Edger Dingleburry on July 03, 2014, 01:17:35 AM
The anti-virals are doing great. I can move my jaw more, and chew better. The anti-inflammation medicine reduces the pain/swelling by a lot. The downside is the anti-virals prevent me from driving for a while, and the anti-inflammation medicine is FUCKING BITTER, and it also increases my BLOOD SUGAR, but I don't have any form of diabetes so that's all good. The anti-virals are 800 mg. I might as well shove them up my ass instead of swallowing them.

Besides sounding like Elvis when I sing. I can now sing with only the left side of my mouth just like him. If only I can find a 5lb peanut butter & bacon sandwich I can make a lot of money in downtown Houston.

Keep getting better and don't die on the toilet?

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 03, 2014, 01:51:37 AM

Keep getting better and don't die on the toilet?

WHATEVER I DO WHAT I WANT! I'M GOD DAMN BEAR!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Fucking hell. Hope you keep kicking this thing's ass.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

You done good, kid.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."