News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

The Guide to Meep

Started by Zurtok Khan, September 23, 2004, 08:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

Meep is the most holy sound in Erisdom.  It's contains all the sounds of the universe when screamed loudly in a room full of cabbage's.  When given it's full force as a Fnord creating sound, it has the most wonderful potential as a MindFuck.  Some of the greatest MindFucks in history have been accompanied by Meep.  Often, Meep is mistaken for another word of similar sound, namely Beep.  Beep has no where near the power of Meep.  That is why car horns make the sound of Beep, and not Meep, as Meep would make driving even more hazardous to your health.

The best application of Meep is when things have gotten entirely too serious; as with any great MindFuck, timing is all-important.  The proper pronounciation of Meep is me-EEP, or sometimes ME-p.  A mispronounced Meep can be a disaster, leading to the shuning of him-who-meeped-wrong for the rest of his life, or until he can make amends (usually through some bizzare means, such as skiing with no boat in a bathtub full of rubber duckies).

When a Meeping go arwy due to things out of your control (timing, and pronouncation), it is best not to panic.  The infamous Greyface Banishing Ritual was invented just for these purposes.  Simply place your hands in their respective armpits, flap your arms like wings, and gobble like a turkey, until the situation is firmly out of control.  Should even this extreme measure fail, it is best to apologize, and explain your rare mental condition Turkeyopsychodelic Relapase Syndrome, which always begin with shouting the word Meep.

Should everything with a Meeping go as planned, it is best to simply sit back and laugh.  And eat corn chips with no buns.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Redheaded Doomsayer

ya know, i think the Yugo's horn goes meep...closest thing i've heard a car do....although a Yugo isn't really a car, mostly a golf cart in a different body....
Communist Wenches General, NSRA
Czar of all things Oi
Chief Propagandist, Doom Prophetist
POEE Division.

Horab Fibslager

i disagree entirely.

that sound the particular piece of female anatomy makes during the uh lovemaking process is themostest holiester sound. ever.

100 out of ten holy experts agree.
Hell is other people.

Redheaded Doomsayer

I'll have to remember that if that particular ummm.... situation happens.
Communist Wenches General, NSRA
Czar of all things Oi
Chief Propagandist, Doom Prophetist
POEE Division.

Nikoli Volkoff

MEEP?

All your Confusion belong to us
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.