News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's kind of too bad because I was looking forward to scaring the everloving piss out of her entitled suburban twat, but I do feel a little bit better at hopefully making her late for something. Or possibly scared to drive downtown.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 07, 2015, 06:26:22 PM
Are you sure she wasn't trying to kill you?

I'm not totally sure, but if she was she needs to come back here right now and try to finish the job because it's been decades since I kicked somebody's ass and this a perfect week for it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In other news, I had my first final this morning and I think it went well. I'm just boning up for the second one, which is at some point later today. I should really figure out when, I suppose.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My schedule for the next few days is thus:
Today:
Study for Ecology final
Take Ecology final
Go home and study for Microbiology final

Tomorrow:
Take Microbiology final
Go home and finish thesis prospectus

Wednesday:
Write draft of personal statement
Go to lab meeting, get feedback on personal statement

Thursday:
Revise & submit Peru paper
Take a goddamn deep breath

Friday & Saturday:
Complete and submit grad school applications
Collapse and submit myself to Alty's tender ministrations until recovered.

Cain

Good luck with that.

I'm at work, for the first time in 9 days.  A bunch of policies have changed.

Naturally, I'm working alone tonight.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 07, 2015, 08:32:34 PM
Good luck with that.

I'm at work, for the first time in 9 days.  A bunch of policies have changed.

Naturally, I'm working alone tonight.

THEY RUN A TIGHT SHIP THERE, AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm not doing a very good job of studying for micro because I no longer give a fuck.

That's not true. I care enough to be stressed, but not enough to study very effectively.

The Good Reverend Roger

Who has two thumbs and got his dream job?

This guy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 08, 2015, 02:14:04 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2015, 02:01:26 AM

This guy.
Awesome, what are the details?

I'm not going to say in public until I'm on the job, on account of random assholes (Never can tell if someone like Tentasticle will come back).

I'll PM you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chelagoras The Boulder

In an ironic twist, the strain of having a part time job as well as a mental health internship may compromise my mental health. I tailored my work availability around when I didn't have my internship,  but that's now blocking me from having any time to visit my therapist or destress from literally dealing with crazy people all day
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2015, 02:15:32 AM

This guy.

I'm not going to say in public until I'm on the job, on account of random assholes (Never can tell if someone like Tentasticle will come back).

I'll PM you.

Excellent work that lizard.

Glad things are going well man
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2015, 02:15:32 AM

This guy.

I'll PM you.

Could I have a PM too?  Congratulations.