News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 04, 2015, 03:31:21 PM
One of their popular tactics is to demand pics of your child's penis to "prove" that you didn't circumcise him, or else they will harass you endlessly. They are super weird and obsessed with other people's children's penises.

I am not in favor of routine circumcision. However, I am in favor of people minding their own fucking business.

I think they just want to look at baby genitals.

I don't have a position on circumcision.  I do however, like yourself, have a position on this sort of assbucket.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chelagoras The Boulder

I had mine done later due to phimosis, but other than that I don't think it's such a big deal that it warrants a baby dick gestapo.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 04, 2015, 03:31:21 PM
One of their popular tactics is to demand pics of your child's penis to "prove" that you didn't circumcise him, or else they will harass you endlessly. They are super weird and obsessed with other people's children's penises.

I am not in favor of routine circumcision. However, I am in favor of people minding their own fucking business.

That's skeevy as fuck.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of letting people with penises decide what happens to them, and that's still gross and terrifying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 04, 2015, 07:29:03 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 04, 2015, 03:29:14 PM

These guys are all over the mommy groups. It's a whole movement. The extremely creepy "Brother K" is the ringleader.

Link to a good one?

I'm not in ANY mommy groups anymore. They are seriously just too vicious and drama-filled for me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 04, 2015, 10:34:23 PM
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of letting people with penises decide what happens to them, and that's still gross and terrifying.

Yep.

They were on my case some years ago for saying that while I didn't circumcise my own child, I didn't think there was any medical evidence that the degree of damage that is typically claimed is anywhere close to accurate, and the only accounts I've seen from guys who had it done as adults seem to indicate that there's not that monumental of a difference. My own experience is that there IS quite a bit of difference, but that's anecdotal and from a sample of 2.

They called me a shill (for the circumcision industry? Really?) and demanded pictures of my son's alleged uncircumcised dick. I was like, what? Fuck off. They were very persistent about it, too. Creeps. Total creeps. This is the guy who is the main ringleader: hxxps://www.facebook.com/richard.carver.779?fref=ts

He and his friends stalk and harass pregnant women.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 05, 2015, 03:36:20 PM

Yep.

They were on my case some years ago for saying that while I didn't circumcise my own child, I didn't think there was any medical evidence that the degree of damage that is typically claimed is anywhere close to accurate, and the only accounts I've seen from guys who had it done as adults seem to indicate that there's not that monumental of a difference. My own experience is that there IS quite a bit of difference, but that's anecdotal and from a sample of 2.

They called me a shill (for the circumcision industry? Really?) and demanded pictures of my son's alleged uncircumcised dick. I was like, what? Fuck off. They were very persistent about it, too. Creeps. Total creeps. This is the guy who is the main ringleader: hxxps://www.facebook.com/richard.carver.779?fref=ts

What good can it possibly do to shit on moms who've already made what you believe to be the wrong decision? It's not like they can uncut their kid's dick even if they wanted to. You just want them to feel shitty forever and create this huge issue in their developing relationship with their baby over something that probably would be nbd otherwise? You just want to make women feel shitty for something they can't do anything about at this point?

Oh, right, making women feel shitty. Why would anyone need another goal?  :horrormirth:

Meunster

Time to go haras them for pics of their uncircumcised penises and see how they like it.
Poe's law ;)

Don Coyote

And then Muenster is flooded with dick pics that he actually solicited.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 05, 2015, 03:36:20 PM

Yep.

I have 7 mutual friends with that guy.  :lulz:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

I've been telling tales of the Penis Nazi (with his account linked) on every troll board that I'm a member of.

Meunster

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 05, 2015, 07:55:56 PM
I've been telling tales of the Penis Nazi (with his account linked) on every troll board that I'm a member of.

卐Ya, gibt mir als dein penis photographen.卐
Poe's law ;)

minuspace

The Good Reverend Roger