News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Nightmare fuel

Started by Cain, April 18, 2009, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaoflux

yall are bigger dorks than I am

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

buffalo bill was just ahead of his time..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2009, 05:26:16 PM
This page is my favorite!

http://www.femskin.com/indexsample.htm

I dunno why, but I think that's pretty awesome :? Not for me, but I'm just happy that for guys that want this, this sort of stuff exists, and it looks pretty good, too.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Corvidia

That's actually pretty neat. Some of it's a bit obviously not skin, but most of it looks grade A.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

chaoflux

yall are bigger dorks than I am

Nast

A sober reminder that it's only a matter of years before one is old and incontinent.  :sad:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cain

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/05/18/father-high-on-pcp-e.html

QuoteA man in Bakersfield, California got high on PCP and ate his son's eyeballs out. Then the father attempted to hack his own legs off with an axe. The boy's mother, also a PCP user, came to the door just before the attack to deliver a pizza to their home, heard her son screaming for her to rescue him, but left anyway. We don't have a metadata tag that fits this story. It's been haunting me for days since I read it, even in dreams, which is why I'm finally blogging it now. Does PCP turn people into monsters, or do monsters simply turn to PCP? I can't figure it out. My god, that poor child.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Dedalus

That's simply horrid.   :cry:
"Writing in English is the most ingenious torture ever devised for sins committed in previous lives. The English reading public explains the reason why."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

Yeah, there's just no words for that.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Corvidia

One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.