News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Have you guys heard of Equinisity?

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., April 25, 2013, 10:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

http://www.equinisity.com

QuoteWelcome to Equinisity Retreats in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada. Our Sacred Land is home to a herd of free roaming horses, llamas and our resident Buddha, Tesoro the bull. The 320 acres of enchanted forests, hills, lakes, rivers of underground crystals and magnificent views, is an energetic matrix for personal transformation through higher consciousness, universal love and connection to all life.

I think this could be a great vacation spot for PDers. We should put together a meet-up. It's only $1200 for three days, $2800 for eight.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Faust

Sounds nice, bit pricey for universal love though.

And Equinistry makes me think of this harrowing story:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equus_%28play%29
Sleepless nights at the chateau

I wonder what the higher beings, healers and teachers all, at Equinisity would think about Equus.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Junkenstein

Looking at the activities...

Tune and raise your vibration through the powerful crystals of Gateway and healing sessions with the Herd
Discover the power of intention and how it manifests in your personal journey
Meditation and Journeying in the Spirit Lodge
Learn horse language, ground skills, and liberty play with Liz and the Herd
Practice alternative riding and bareback pads, treeless saddles, bitless riding with halters, reins, neck ropes, or nothing
Follow the Herd on the 320 acre   land of old growth forests, meadows, lakes, and magical places
Take a guided tour to meet the powerful trees, rocks, and explore the chakras and vortices
Learn to see vortices, feel and see auras, and connect and communicate with all life
Learn animal and communication with all life through journaling, dowsing, opening to channel and trusting and refining your innate abilities.

I'm not sure I could take all of that over 8 days. Without rupturing something anyway.

Some of it does look awesome though.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Rethink this...

QuoteLiz Mitten Ryan
Facilitator/Horse Practitioner
When Liz Mitten Ryan moved to Gateway 2 Ranch in 1999, she embarked on a life changing journey. The 320 acres of untouched forests, meadows and lakes, became the pasture and home to Liz and her herd of warmblood horses. "One With The Herd- A Spiritual Journey" tells the story of how Liz lived in a wall tent for several months, following and communing with the herd, learning their secrets of connection and communication with The ALL (the horses' name for God) and all life.

Calling TGRR - Set up a kickstarter to send yourself there for a weekend. I'll kick in a tenner.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

The Johnny

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 25, 2013, 09:14:31 PM
Rethink this...

QuoteLiz Mitten Ryan
Facilitator/Horse Practitioner
When Liz Mitten Ryan moved to Gateway 2 Ranch in 1999, she embarked on a life changing journey. The 320 acres of untouched forests, meadows and lakes, became the pasture and home to Liz and her herd of warmblood horses. "One With The Herd- A Spiritual Journey" tells the story of how Liz lived in a wall tent for several months, following and communing with the herd, learning their secrets of connection and communication with The ALL (the horses' name for God) and all life.

Calling TGRR - Set up a kickstarter to send yourself there for a weekend. I'll kick in a tenner.

I only ride coldblooded horses. Under a full moon. In October 31st.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Junkenstein

Horses told her the name for god.

That is all.

edit - I mean ALL

It entertained me. Hippies and horses, man. I can see people frolicking through the fields of horse turds and calling it wisdom.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 25, 2013, 09:06:41 PM
Looking at the activities...

Tune and raise your vibration through the powerful crystals of Gateway and healing sessions with the Herd
Discover the power of intention and how it manifests in your personal journey
Meditation and Journeying in the Spirit Lodge
Learn horse language, ground skills, and liberty play with Liz and the Herd
Practice alternative riding and bareback pads, treeless saddles, bitless riding with halters, reins, neck ropes, or nothing
Follow the Herd on the 320 acre   land of old growth forests, meadows, lakes, and magical places
Take a guided tour to meet the powerful trees, rocks, and explore the chakras and vortices
Learn to see vortices, feel and see auras, and connect and communicate with all life
Learn animal and communication with all life through journaling, dowsing, opening to channel and trusting and refining your innate abilities.

I'm not sure I could take all of that over 8 days. Without rupturing something anyway.

Some of it does look awesome though.

This makes me want to SHIT IN MY PANTS.  GREAT HUGE TURDS OF HIPPIE-LOVE AND LIBERTY PLAY WITH THE HERD, WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS.

I'M NOT FUCKING ANY COWS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I like horses. I don't like hippies.

I would most likely get all the horses to spook, and trample the hippies. While I wear assless chaps.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 26, 2013, 04:57:48 AM
I like horses. I don't like hippies.

I would most likely get all the horses to spook, and trample the hippies. While I wear assless chaps.

Oh but these horses wouldn't spook. They are higher beings here to teach and heal us. They would just look at you reprovingly and lead you to the healing tables for some adjustment.

Although if I had $2800 to spend, trampled hippies and assless chaps isn't a bad way to spend it.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Move over, Tesoro the Bull. LMNO in assless chaps is the NEW RESIDENT BUDDHA.

Put the Linji Yixuan on 'em, dood.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mangrove

Quote from: Faust on April 25, 2013, 10:38:20 AM
Sounds nice, bit pricey for universal love though.

And Equinistry makes me think of this harrowing story:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equus_%28play%29

And if blinded horses isn't harrowing enough, there's always Daniel 'typecast forever' Radcliffe.....in the nude.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I can't believe nobody brought up Caligula's horse yet.

Ooooops.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division