News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Chasing Eris

Started by Placid Dingo, June 29, 2012, 11:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miley Spears

The interview book is an awesome idea! I haven't done anything cept write a few Discordian things for Uncyclopedia and other wikis so you wouldn't want to talk to me. I don't think my rents would like me having some strange man show up for a sleepover anyway.  :aaa:
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.

Placid Dingo

WOW.

I Just looked at the German forum that contacted me. They managed to track down my FB, Twitter, old blog, Reddit, Wikipedia user page, Venusian Arts troll account, youtube, Last.fm, Plenty of Fish, Deviant Art, Nanowrimo and Email address.

While I'm sure that their intentions are noble (as far as Discordians go) I'm suddenly very glad I lie a lot on the Internet. 
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Sano

Quote from: Miley Spears on October 04, 2012, 08:02:05 PM
Quote from:  link=topic=32728.msg1186978#msg1186978 date=1341182853

I keep hearing about how many Discordians are in Brazil, so that would be really great. I was going to see if I could make contact with the blogger who's apparently a big Discordian figure.

Brazil has a best butt contest where women show their butts behind a table like DaVinci's The Last Supper. Maybe that's why there's so many Discordians there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5MzGXPMdQs

Wow, wasn't even aware that that was a thing.  :lulz:
Everything comes to an end, reader. It is an old truism to which may be added that not everything that lasts, lasts for long. This latter part is not readily admitted; on the contrary the idea that an air castle lasts longer than the very air of which it is made is hard to get out of a person's head, and this is fortunate, otherwise the custom of making those almost eternal constructions might be lost.

LMNO

Quote from:  link=topic=32728.msg1213796#msg1213796 date=1349408828
WOW.

I Just looked at the German forum that contacted me. They managed to track down my FB, Twitter, old blog, Reddit, Wikipedia user page, Venusian Arts troll account, youtube, Last.fm, Plenty of Fish, Deviant Art, Nanowrimo and Email address.

While I'm sure that their intentions are noble (as far as Discordians go) I'm suddenly very glad I lie a lot on the Internet.

German Discordians: They make sure the trolls run on time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 05, 2012, 12:40:53 PM
Quote from:  link=topic=32728.msg1213796#msg1213796 date=1349408828
WOW.

German Discordians: They make sure the trolls run on time.

Are we talking the YBC, here?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Placid Dingo

Aktion 23, they're called.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: 🐳🐙🐳🐙 on October 05, 2012, 01:00:31 PM
Aktion 23, they're called.

Unless they changed their name when PTJ and EvT got overthrown, I have no idea who they are.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I keep hearing about how many Discordians are in Brazil, so that would be really great. I was going to see if I could make contact with the blogger who's apparently a big Discordian figure.

Brazil has a best butt contest where women show their butts behind a table like DaVinci's The Last Supper. Maybe that's why there's so many Discordians there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5MzGXPMdQs

They used to have something like that outside of Weimar, Texas. It was men and women, though, they stood behind plywood with a toilet seat hung on it and the emcee raised the lid to reveal each ass.

It was a horror show of zits, cellulite, droopy nuts and carbuncles.
There is really, REALLY nothing to do in Weimar.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 05, 2012, 06:03:53 PM

They used to have something like that outside of Weimar, Texas. It was men and women, though, they stood behind plywood with a toilet seat hung on it and the emcee raised the lid to reveal each ass.

It was a horror show of zits, cellulite, droopy nuts and carbuncles.
There is really, REALLY nothing to do in Weimar.

:aaa:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

I had no idea what a carbuncle was, so I googled it. :vom:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 07, 2012, 03:33:05 AM

Uh-oh

INTERNET, HERE I COME!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh shit yeah that's NASTY!

The Good Reverend Roger

WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

:hammer:

TGRR,
Carbuncles are bling.  You don't even fucking know.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 07, 2012, 05:28:12 AM
WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

:hammer:

TGRR,
Carbuncles are bling.  You don't even fucking know.

:horror:

Miley Spears

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 07, 2012, 03:33:05 AM

It sounds like the name of a gemstone.  :lol:
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.