News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Professor Cramulus's Sexuality Experiment - PARTICIPANTS NEEDED

Started by Cramulus, May 15, 2007, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mangrove on December 14, 2007, 01:22:58 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 13, 2007, 10:35:06 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on December 13, 2007, 07:17:15 PM
Gotcha.

Still, the weirdo militia cult makes a better story.

I went to Bellingham once on a jaunt in from Vancouver...to go to the mall of all places... :lol:

Were you doing penance for something terrible? Why would you go to the mall in Bellingham????

The weirdo militia cult IS a much better story. I should adopt it.

It was back in '93. I was staying with some people I knew in White Rock, Vancouver for 2 weeks. It wasn't long before it became clear that there was nothing to do. One day my friend said "So, do you want to drive to Washington?" So that's what we did. Wasn't a total loss as the mall bookstore had a cool Jimi Hendrix book that I wanted. But otherwise it was an eventless trip......unless you count the unfeasibly stupid US customs official I was checked by as we went over the border.

By '93 I was living in Oakland, but I can't imagine it had changed all that much... especially the perennially-boneheaded US customs officials.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eve

• Chose Link F
  • Short-term: Eh. Still got off, no problem.
  • I shouldn't have looked at the other links afterward. Beastiality is teh CREEP.
  • Long-term TBD.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Cramulus

Richter

It was two years ago.  Two years so VERY different from all those that came before.

I never quite recalled WHY barns, feneral parlors, rest homes, or institutional cafaterias looked so DIFFERENT, but now I realize it all coems back to this thread.

I know, and I can move on now. 
Thank you Cramulus.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Pope Pixie Pickle

I'm both disappointed AND relieved that I cannot click on the links on my phone.

Jenne

Cramulus

The Dark Monk

Quote from: Cramulus on March 09, 2010, 03:30:14 PM
The filenames kind of give it away though, no?  :lulz:
Still made me click them out of sheer curiosity :D
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

-Kel-

if i didn't feel like curling into a ball and dying id play.

notathing

Jenne

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

malvarma

Speaking as a male, what I see building up to orgasm has more effect than what I see right before or after it.

The whole process of masturbation puts me in a sort of trance where I'm consumed by fantasy, but I awake quite suddenly to the real world once approaching orgasm. I can have the most banal thoughts during orgasm, including "I never noticed how quiet it is around here," and "I wonder if DeGrassi will be a rerun this week."

I haven't looked at any of these pictures, but I'd expect they wouldn't effect my enjoyment of masturbating. When I'm that close to orgasm, it just doesn't matter what I see or think about prior.
Follow me at http://twitter.com/normalioifyp and I'll follow you back. Let's totally be BFFs.

Cramulus

SOME PEOPLE
hold that at the moment of orgasm, you are open to imprinting
           or re imprinting
it may not work on your conscious mind

I'VE READ THAT Tim Leary thought that one of the reasons America is so paranoid
        comes from kids having to hide sex from their parents... symptomatic of our generally puritanical views on sex.

Most people's first orgasm (with a partner) is something that you have to keep quiet,
        there is a background feeling that you're doing something wrong
        maybe mom or dad is going to bust in and catch you

and we imprint this feeling
and it touches just a little bit upon everything we desire

the whole idea of sigils
is that at the moment of gnosis, this orgasmic trance state
our brains become very receptive
and that at this exact moment, you can fire a memetic bullet deep into your brain and it will become a part of you

if you want to examine this empirically,
         jack off to scat grannies                                                              see what happens