News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

I'ma gettin' paid for sumthin!

Started by Freeky, January 27, 2010, 02:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Doing a sort of trial group thing. It's interesting, and gives me a little bit to wonder about people more. And it's made me realize that while I'm still kind of (read: incredibly) naiive and idealistic, I'm starting to get a bit cynical. I found this out because they made us do questionnaires all throughout, and my initial answers to the questions were erratic at best.

Examples:

Q: DO  YOU THINK THAT AN INSURANCE COMPANY IS DRIVEN MORE BY GREED OR THE WILL TO HELP ITS CUSTOMERS?
A: YES

Q: IN ONE WORD OR PHRASE, PLEASE GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT WHAT INSURANCE COMPANIES MEAN TO YOU:
A: HAHAHAHAHA!

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I dated a guy who did group studies for a while. He is awesome, but crazy. So be careful.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Apparently, they won't use me again unless they don't have time to run an ad. What it apparently was was this one lawyer hired this company to get people to think they're a jury without actually going to a courthouse, get them to make a decision in three different groups, and then tape it so that they can see what us 'jurors' were thinking when we made our decisions, because they were about to have a settlement.

I think.

Hey Nigel, have't seen you about in a while! :)