News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

I am so so sorry.  Words fail, if I can do anything at all, please let me know.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 24, 2016, 03:42:41 PM
As some of you have probably heard, we lost our Sam, my son, on Sunday. I figured I should probably post about it here because otherwise I can't really post at all. He was experimenting with huffing paint and it went wrong. He was 16. We will hold a memorial service for him on Saturday at 1pm at the American Legion Hall on Alberta St.

It has been and will continue to be a terrible, difficult, impossible time. Thank you for being friends. I don't know how much I will be around because the Internet is a difficult place for me to be right now but sometimes it's a useful distraction.

I am so, so sorry, Nigel. My condolences to you and your family.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 24, 2016, 03:42:41 PM
As some of you have probably heard, we lost our Sam, my son, on Sunday. I figured I should probably post about it here because otherwise I can't really post at all. He was experimenting with huffing paint and it went wrong. He was 16. We will hold a memorial service for him on Saturday at 1pm at the American Legion Hall on Alberta St.

It has been and will continue to be a terrible, difficult, impossible time. Thank you for being friends. I don't know how much I will be around because the Internet is a difficult place for me to be right now but sometimes it's a useful distraction.

God, I am so sorry for your loss, Nigel. I can't even imagine. There's nothing I can say, but you and your family will be in my thoughts.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

LMNO

Oh, that's so awful.  I can't even imagine.  I'm so sorry.

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Freeky

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Brother Mythos

I am very sorry for your loss, Nigel. Please accept my condolences to you and your family.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Let me know when your household is ready for cookies, Nigel. I'm sure it's going to be crazy for a bit and I don't know what else to offer. So sorry.

Faust

I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what your family are going through right now.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Ziegejunge

Deepest condolences to you and yours. I don't know how to present my sympathies any more elegantly. :(

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.