News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: trix on October 10, 2014, 12:06:15 PM
awww

CAN I HOLD IT THROUGH THE INTERNET PLEASE?

I wont hurt it, I just want to hug it and do baby talk while trying to dodge the face-licking chin and nose biting!

Fixed that for you. :)
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

except my real one is made of barbed wire and burrito crumbs.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on October 10, 2014, 10:42:14 AM
He accused me of being "anti-hate" for posting that I don't find his little tirades against this spam account interesting.

The idea of anti hate is an amusing one for me, I'm going to have to think about it for a bit. In the meantime I responded with this:

"Fuck I've been exposed as the post hipster I am.

I'm not anti hate mike, I love hate mike, hate makes my world go round. It's just that Your hate is banal.

You're just no GOOD at it because you're boring. Condolences."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263448077182226/#

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice to know that Mike Martin is still thinking about me. :vom:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Quote from: trix on October 10, 2014, 10:27:08 AM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on October 10, 2014, 04:31:39 AM
also agreed.

Got sent home today for feeling sick. Not sure with what though. I was feeling short of breath, feverish, dizzy and there was a pain in my side. I'm starting to wonder if i'm cut out to work so many young kids like this. I'm worried the stress is what's making me sick.

Recently I had a similar spell... I wonder if it's related?

You both have Ebola.

Chelagoras The Boulder

been, taking it easy since yesterday, on the dvice nurse hotline to get some guidance on what this could be. It's been over a half hour tho and i cant schedule a weekend appointment until tomorrow. Fucking Kaiser. First they refer me to a cult and now this
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Suu

Husband is currently in port in Guam. The typhoon is clear of the island, and he's going to explore today (which is actually tomorrow.) He says it hasn't dipped below 80 and the sun is always shining. I asked him for a cheesy souvenir, so he decided that it will be a t-shirt from one of the strip clubs.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

trix

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2014, 04:26:48 PM
Quote from: trix on October 10, 2014, 10:27:08 AM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on October 10, 2014, 04:31:39 AM
also agreed.

Got sent home today for feeling sick. Not sure with what though. I was feeling short of breath, feverish, dizzy and there was a pain in my side. I'm starting to wonder if i'm cut out to work so many young kids like this. I'm worried the stress is what's making me sick.

Recently I had a similar spell... I wonder if it's related?

You both have Ebola.

:spittake:
Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on October 10, 2014, 06:32:52 PM
been, taking it easy since yesterday, on the dvice nurse hotline to get some guidance on what this could be. It's been over a half hour tho and i cant schedule a weekend appointment until tomorrow. Fucking Kaiser. First they refer me to a cult and now this

I hope it works out!  Please share what possibilities they give you as to what it could be.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trix, from what you've posted, you're probably malnourished, anemic, and have low blood pressure.

Telarus

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 10, 2014, 10:45:43 AM
Trix:
QuoteProbably worth mentioning that I was not doing anything strenuous at the time.  Or for the past three years.  I'm such a computer nerd I barely stand up all day long.

I suspect I may have identified your issue.

Chronically bad circulation in the legs is no joke. The area below the belly button contains the area under the greatest blood pressure when the main artery splits to go down the legs (also, this is your physical center of balance point). Look up some stretches for computer users, man. :)
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

minuspace

Telarus

[img WIDTH=300]http://i.imgur.com/urK9f.jpg[/img]

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As a side effect of my boyfriend having a job now, I'm not gonna see him this weekend. :(