News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

FAKE CHEESE MACHINE

Started by Triple Zero, August 29, 2008, 10:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

i curdn't help it.  this thread was bound to get jacked anyway.

'Kay, so . . . good puns come   from age
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Payne

Quote from: singer on August 30, 2008, 11:20:50 AM
Whey does this kind of thing happen to almost every thread here?

We have nothing better to do. We're waiting for Daruko to bring his Armageddon Squad to PD. Yo MOMMA happens to almost every thread here. I was hit as a child. We are all actually RWHNs alts. Sometimes, I eat a biscuit. The Mods made me do it. Christopher Walken made me do it. Now look what you made me do.

Or, because this is Discord.

Take your pick.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Dr. Payne on August 30, 2008, 02:20:37 PM
Quote from: singer on August 30, 2008, 11:20:50 AM
Whey does this kind of thing happen to almost every thread here?

We have nothing better to do. We're waiting for Daruko to bring his Armageddon Squad to PD. Yo MOMMA happens to almost every thread here. I was hit as a child. We are all actually RWHNs alts. Sometimes, I eat a biscuit. The Mods made me do it. Christopher Walken made me do it. Now look what you made me do.

Or, because this is Discord.

Take your pick.

Me too!

Payne

I've been saying that for years, ever since I heard it on a Dolph Lundgren exercise video. I don't know why I was watching it, but there you go. One the highlights of his career.

Triple Zero

i asked my friend if he still knew when cheese was real, but he said he camembert
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

This is getting whey out of control.

fomenter

its becoming a cottage industry
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Elder Iptuous

Many moons ago i worked at papajohns pizza, and found it humorous that the cheese was advertized as '100% Real Cheese', with the 'R' capitalized because it was 'Real' brand cheese....

Nast

Quote from: Iptuous on August 30, 2008, 05:13:28 PM
Many moons ago i worked at papajohns pizza, and found it humorous that the cheese was advertized as '100% Real Cheese', with the 'R' capitalized because it was 'Real' brand cheese....

*Gasp* those munsters!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Elder Iptuous

The marketer that came up with it was pretty sharp in my opinion

fomenter

marketing guys always string you along
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

East Coast Hustle

Feta love of god, you guys, give it a rest.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Elder Iptuous

what? you just want tofu get about it?

Elder Iptuous

I'm growing fodu them myself