News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Thing I really want to see happen

Started by Wishfarple, June 08, 2005, 03:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wishfarple

Jimmy Carter shrunk and dropped in that terrarrium Ricardo Montalban pulled the devil ear-worms out of in Wrath of Khan.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Wishfarple

18 acorns wrapped in silk and carefully placed on the eyelids of each sleeping Supreme Court Justice.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Wizzle Fo ShizzleJimmy Carter shrunk and dropped in that terrarrium Ricardo Montalban pulled the devil ear-worms out of in Wrath of Khan.
YOU!!!!

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Wishfarple

Bartles and James taking turns comfortably banging the neck-hole of a tracheotomy patient.
Temple of Cleveland

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wizzle Fo ShizzleJimmy Carter shrunk and dropped in that terrarrium Ricardo Montalban pulled the devil ear-worms out of in Wrath of Khan.

What's wrong with Jimmy Carter?  He's a really nice guy, and possibly the ONLY non-corrupt prez of the twentieth century.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Wishfarple

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
What's wrong with Jimmy Carter?  He's a really nice guy, and possibly the ONLY non-corrupt prez of the twentieth century.

That is possible, Rog.  Seems more likely to me that he didn't stick around long enough to get caught doing anything unseemly.  I'm convinced down to the marrow of my bones that a person does not get elected to national office without being a sociopath.

That said, the only real reason I picked Jimmy Carter for the terrarium is I figure he's probably in the best shape out of the former Presidents still living.  I want to get my money's worth out of the Terrorarium, after all.
Temple of Cleveland

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wizzle Fo Shizzle

That is possible, Rog.  Seems more likely to me that he didn't stick around long enough to get caught doing anything unseemly.  I'm convinced down to the marrow of my bones that a person does not get elected to national office without being a sociopath.

That said, the only real reason I picked Jimmy Carter for the terrarium is I figure he's probably in the best shape out of the former Presidents still living.  I want to get my money's worth out of the Terrorarium, after all.

I remember the Carter presidency.

He was - believe it or not - clean as a whistle.  Plenty of one-termers got caught doing crazy shit (Warren G Harding, LBJ, etc).  Not Jimmy, though.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Wishfarple

He does seem to have his head on straight.

Gotta admire a guy who can in the same breath say Gitmo oughtta be shut down but that it ain't a freakin gulag.  Sensationalism is rampant on all sides, glad to see people fighting against it.
Temple of Cleveland

East Coast Hustle

that's a lie and you know it.

he was a sinner.

he had lust in his heart.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I, too remember the Carter years.  His biggest problem was lack of promotion.  He did a lot of good things for the environment and for the national park system.  Plus, he has done more good deeds after leaving office.

And HabernoPants stole what I was gonna say about lust in his heart, hehehe :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes Today

that's a lie and you know it.

he was a sinner.

he had lust in his heart.

8)

Yeah,  but I have lust in my PANCE!

So, I really can't go around point fingers at the small stuff.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

But at least he didn't have lust in the oval office with an intern :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyBut at least he didn't have lust in the oval office with an intern :lol:

Yes, that was a shortcoming.

But other than that, he was an OK guy.

TGRR,
Thinks Carter shoulda gone for it.