News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Friend me, you fuckos.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 30, 2010, 01:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

Salty

Only if you promise to be horrible to everyone on my friends list.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on December 30, 2010, 02:04:02 AM
Only if you promise to be horrible to everyone on my friends list.

You'll be getting hate mail for years.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Richter

I'll never feel clean on the internet again.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on December 30, 2010, 02:13:40 AM
I'll never feel clean on the internet again.

Oh, this is gonna be AMAZING.

I'm trying to friend all of your friends.  All of you.

Then the horror begins.

Richter

That WOMP is just in time for my most recent background check  :lulz:
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Bu🤠ns

Man i don't know whether to feel relieved or saddened that I don't have a facebook page. :lol:

Jenne

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Facebook just got SIGNIFICANTLY better.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

OK, so a good number of my friends know Gen. Stuart, who also has gone by "Hamish".  We MAY get some confusion.  :lulz:

President Television

On my facebook, he is the Doktor. It is him.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jenne

I just sent friend request to most of you fuckers.  Those who've escaped me so far, anyway.

Salty

Note to PDers who add me: Yes all my posted pics come from the pics thread here. No I have no shame about this. The Internet is a big place and I'm a lazy, lazy man.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.