News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Metal Bear on March 26, 2015, 04:04:41 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 26, 2015, 03:38:52 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 26, 2015, 11:45:34 AM
This is one of those times when reading the comments is definitely recommended.

"to whom it may concern, I'm doing you a massive favour and being super nice in saying that i'm not publishing any comments which include the following:
"PIV as rape trivialises real rape victims"
and "but, but, I like sex and you're insulting women or men who like sex";
and "you're just doing sex the wrong way"

naming violence doesn't trivialise violence or victims of violence, it names violence. To be a rape victim isn't a competitive elite oppressed status reserved to a special few women, which loses in specialness as the number of rape victims increases. All women are raped in patriarchy, even by non-radfem standards.

As to the last two points, this shows reading comprehension problems and I would ask you to re-read the post and comments with more attention as a reply has been provided. Please build on that."

I.... the fuck?

Lulz I'm a serial rapist, and all men are rapists until proven innocent. She wins the Garbo award of 2015.
having never stuck my penis in a vagina, am i good? Or does the times I've fingered women count as the "inserting large members" thing?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: President Television on March 26, 2015, 06:25:46 PM
There's more: https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/utopia-what-would-a-womens-society-look-like/

QuoteAll men at least above 15 (or younger if very asocial) should live separately from women and children, on their own in small huts or studios, isolated from one another and scattered around so that women can keep an eye on them (they should never be in groups or packs, that would be illegal). So it would also be illegal for male adults to impose their presence on females, girls and children. Men would have to care for themselves on their own: food, laundry, etc. No male above his age of puberty would be allowed to receive any kind of service from a female. Their life expectancy would probably drop to the age of 40, but that's how things should be. Women's life expectancy without men would rise to 130 years at least.

PIV would be illegal too of course, as well as the initiation of any verbal or physical contact to women and girls or boy children, unless solicited by a woman for specific matters. I'm not sure what to do about boy children. Obviously you know my opinion, but let's say that's up to the mother to decide what she wants to do before he turns of age to leave the female family circle.
Does she want toxic masculinity? cuz this is how you get toxic masculinity. This setup wouldn't survive one month without a violent uprising. It's such a spiteful and neurotic form of fascism that it doesn't even have the facade of efficiency and competence that the Nazis had.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

President Television

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on March 27, 2015, 12:34:22 AM
There's more: https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/utopia-what-would-a-womens-society-look-like/

QuoteAll men at least above 15 (or younger if very asocial) should live separately from women and children, on their own in small huts or studios, isolated from one another and scattered around so that women can keep an eye on them (they should never be in groups or packs, that would be illegal). So it would also be illegal for male adults to impose their presence on females, girls and children. Men would have to care for themselves on their own: food, laundry, etc. No male above his age of puberty would be allowed to receive any kind of service from a female. Their life expectancy would probably drop to the age of 40, but that's how things should be. Women's life expectancy without men would rise to 130 years at least.

PIV would be illegal too of course, as well as the initiation of any verbal or physical contact to women and girls or boy children, unless solicited by a woman for specific matters. I'm not sure what to do about boy children. Obviously you know my opinion, but let's say that's up to the mother to decide what she wants to do before he turns of age to leave the female family circle.
Does she want toxic masculinity? cuz this is how you get toxic masculinity. This setup wouldn't survive one month without a violent uprising. It's such a spiteful and neurotic form of fascism that it does even have the facade of efficiency and competence that the Nazis had.

Yeah, it struck me as kind of a huge logistical oversight that men are supposed to be isolated but they're just kinda tossed out into the wilderness without any supervision.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cain

Does she want toxic masculinity? cuz this is how you get toxic masculinity. This setup wouldn't survive one month without a violent uprising. It's such a spiteful and neurotic form of fascism that it does even have the facade of efficiency and competence that the Nazis had.

Only because of the inherent violence of men.  Clearly gendercide is the better option.

hirley0

IT IS still march {get over it {{ wear LARGE MENS wool socks
{{{OVER YOUR SHOES

Reply #931 on: March 19, 2015, 09:52:38 aM PAGE 63} jUST A MIN:}}

3:25:00 am

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 19, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
I'm in the Singapore airport, and my feet hurt.

I will be here until 8:50 am. I think it's currently somewhere around three.

THERE: ^^^ that's better { i hit R instead of Q  {{  SO sorry

Doktor Howl

Does she want toxic masculinity? cuz this is how you get toxic masculinity.

No it isn't.  You get toxic masculinity from the same sort of person that wrote the blog in question.  They are independently appearing.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on March 27, 2015, 03:40:36 AM

Only because of the inherent violence of men.  Clearly gendercide is the better option.

Ahem
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on March 27, 2015, 12:26:59 AM

"to whom it may concern, I'm doing you a massive favour and being super nice in saying that i'm not publishing any comments which include the following:

naming violence doesn't trivialise violence or victims of violence, it names violence. To be a rape victim isn't a competitive elite oppressed status reserved to a special few women, which loses in specialness as the number of rape victims increases. All women are raped in patriarchy, even by non-radfem standards.

As to the last two points, this shows reading comprehension problems and I would ask you to re-read the post and comments with more attention as a reply has been provided. Please build on that."

I.... the fuck?

Lulz I'm a serial rapist, and all men are rapists until proven innocent. She wins the Garbo award of 2015.
having never stuck my penis in a vagina, am i good? Or does the times I've fingered women count as the "inserting large members" thing?

1.) I don't know.
2.) What's topping you from getting it in?

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Metal Bear on March 27, 2015, 09:24:32 PM

I.... the fuck?

1.) I don't know.
How much time do you have?
well, when I was younger i was bold enough to ask out pretty much any girl that caught my eye. But obviously a lot of those lead to rejections. As i've grown, I've become more aware of what thats like from the woman's POV and certain things i was doing that were off-putting. That plus a fear of rejection makes it really hard to put myself out there anymore. Also, i'm fat as fuck.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on March 27, 2015, 10:12:37 PM
Quote from: Metal Bear on March 27, 2015, 09:24:32 PM

I.... the fuck?

1.) I don't know.
How much time do you have?
well, when I was younger i was bold enough to ask out pretty much any girl that caught my eye. But obviously a lot of those lead to rejections. As i've grown, I've become more aware of what thats like from the woman's POV and certain things i was doing that were off-putting. That plus a fear of rejection makes it really hard to put myself out there anymore. Also, i'm fat as fuck.

You'll be fine. If a unbearable asshole like me can snag one you'll be fine.

Cain

I've been doing science with the local Chinese takeaway.  Not recommended, doing experimental science with one's own stomach on the line, but I've been forced to revise my initial assessments of the place.  It turns out they can actually cook some things reasonably well.  Which things...well, that is the purpose of science, is it not? 

axod

Quote from: Cain on March 29, 2015, 08:21:09 PM
I've been doing science with the local Chinese takeaway.  Not recommended, doing experimental science with one's own stomach on the line, but I've been forced to revise my initial assessments of the place.  It turns out they can actually cook some things reasonably well.  Which things...well, that is the purpose of science, is it not?
Yea, they always seem to sit toward the bottom of my take-out drawer, and the portions being so large, it worries me; not that it won't keep, I'm just not sure what I'm eating.  Teutonic cuisine, conversely, those schnitzels actually know how to deliver deep-fried food that travels.  It's just that "bratwurst" delivery sound wrong :lulz:
just this

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 26, 2015, 08:08:58 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 26, 2015, 06:44:42 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 26, 2015, 05:50:18 PM
I'm not interested in filling my head with whatever is in the link, but from what I've seen ITT...

She's saying that humanity is entirely dependant on rape for procreation. This is just absurd. Rape is an act of violence and dominion, not of sex per se. This basic misunderstanding seems to be her whole view on the subject. The vehemence and single mindedness in her words seems almost inhuman. As though the manipulation of a vulnerable reader by way of fictitious and graphic imagery was the whole point of the writing..

She's possibly psychotic, I think. If not then this is likely an intended effect, but why?

There's lots of reasons people end up fucked up about sex, women especially. I haven't read any of the other articles on the site, but her descriptions of sex and pregnancy make it pretty clear that she's terrified of childbearing.

No doubt. More than that she seems against even the idea that it could be ok, much less greatly desired by other women, without corecion. LOTS of women find the idea of pregnancy daunting. Rightly, it can kill you, and even if successful your life as you knew it is over.

She seems to be farther out than that to me. She sees only evil in humanity on some deep level. Aggression and an oddly thoughtful, systematic brutality in males and a condescending perception of weakness in females that makes them indefensibly vulnerable to thought control.

She is in effect more deluded than even some conspiracy theorists. If this was not brought about by some trauma I would be shocked to hear of it.

I disagree. I'm gonna say severe paranoid schizophrenia. Possibly in combination with either borderline, paranoid-malignant, or paranoid-fanatic personality disorder
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on March 30, 2015, 04:40:08 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 26, 2015, 08:08:58 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 26, 2015, 06:44:42 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 26, 2015, 05:50:18 PM
I'm not interested in filling my head with whatever is in the link, but from what I've seen ITT...

She's saying that humanity is entirely dependant on rape for procreation. This is just absurd. Rape is an act of violence and dominion, not of sex per se. This basic misunderstanding seems to be her whole view on the subject. The vehemence and single mindedness in her words seems almost inhuman. As though the manipulation of a vulnerable reader by way of fictitious and graphic imagery was the whole point of the writing..

She's possibly psychotic, I think. If not then this is likely an intended effect, but why?

There's lots of reasons people end up fucked up about sex, women especially. I haven't read any of the other articles on the site, but her descriptions of sex and pregnancy make it pretty clear that she's terrified of childbearing.

No doubt. More than that she seems against even the idea that it could be ok, much less greatly desired by other women, without corecion. LOTS of women find the idea of pregnancy daunting. Rightly, it can kill you, and even if successful your life as you knew it is over.

She seems to be farther out than that to me. She sees only evil in humanity on some deep level. Aggression and an oddly thoughtful, systematic brutality in males and a condescending perception of weakness in females that makes them indefensibly vulnerable to thought control.

She is in effect more deluded than even some conspiracy theorists. If this was not brought about by some trauma I would be shocked to hear of it.

I disagree. I'm gonna say severe paranoid schizophrenia. Possibly in combination with either borderline, paranoid-malignant, or paranoid-fanatic personality disorder

I'm not a psychologist, so I'm just gonna say that she's bugshit.
Molon Lube