News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 07, 2015, 02:10:06 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on April 07, 2015, 08:27:28 AM
Free choice, lets best wait
Forever disintegrating
Will without foreplay

Your job sounds terrible.
I know, it's like working hospitality at waste management :lulz:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cain on April 07, 2015, 10:53:00 PM
I also have tentative support for my security contractor gig (whereupon I will assess security, and get paid for it, and tell them it sucks, and recommend the position of Security Director, which I will be the most qualified for, and thus will be appointed to).

I mean, it's early days yet.  But it could happen.

Cool beans.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I got a temp job handling sensitive documents for a bank. :lol:

I'm also balls deep in JavaScript and have a good shot at a paid internship doing front-end work in about 3-6 months, possibly sooner. There's a tech scene in town and I've managed to network myself right into it.

8)
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

EK WAFFLR

It is my birthday
Spent it at the hospital
lip scalpeled open
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

I also have tentative support for my security contractor gig (whereupon I will assess security, and get paid for it, and tell them it sucks, and recommend the position of Security Director, which I will be the most qualified for, and thus will be appointed to).

I like the sound of that plan.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Haha. Thanks.

I have a lipoma in my lip, that aquired a nasty infection during easter. Had to open the lip up to get out pus and other nasties.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It sounds like it went far better than I would have guessed. Maybe their heads aren't THAT far up their asses, after all.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I got enough sleep instead of finishing my homework or showering. Now I am groggy and trying to decide between showering or trying to finish my lab report.

This might be the term that does me in.

Doktor Howl

Plastic water pipe
Was not designed for high temp
Old Faithful redux

(I did warn them)
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 08, 2015, 02:31:44 PM
I got enough sleep instead of finishing my homework or showering. Now I am groggy and trying to decide between showering or trying to finish my lab report.

This might be the term that does me in.

I doubt it.  Finish report, the world can live with your funk.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I dropped Cell Bio lab.

I was just taking too many damn credits, and I can take Cell Bio lab any term but summer... Microbial Metagenomics is a one-shot class. I feel so relieved.

It's kind of too bad I've already spent six hours on the homework for lab, but hey, at least I'll be REALLY prepared when I take it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Plus after working in a lab for a few months I bet it will be a lot more straightforward.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 08, 2015, 04:39:48 PM
I dropped Cell Bio lab.

I was just taking too many damn credits, and I can take Cell Bio lab any term but summer... Microbial Metagenomics is a one-shot class. I feel so relieved.

It's kind of too bad I've already spent six hours on the homework for lab, but hey, at least I'll be REALLY prepared when I take it.

Sounds like a wise decision.
Molon Lube