News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

im just a dickless eunuch

Started by sadhugonganess, May 24, 2012, 05:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadhugonganess

i know, i cant deny it any more but its thrilling to say that at least

it seems like it would hurt me, maybe it will, but i am doing it to

myself... thats the extent of this schizophrenic, as far as i

understand it..

im just this spirit i guess in this wierd ass world and when i think

i'm a dickless eunuch and do kechari mudra its like heavenly music and its mystical... lol

and now at least i know it has to do with Mira , when i said basically

that on her facebook years ago, stuff happened, they were not able to

let it go, they make it serious, and force it, and before i guess it was just from being dumb, but then it crystallized so much... but idunno, idunno if

i really cant escape it then.. idunno.. this makes no sense but..

i just hope old men dont start trying to fuck me... protection spell from that and the ones who do already to stop

maybe thats actually like healthy, cuz this world seems fake anyways, and everyone pretty much acts like that here.. honestly

its buddhist!

this is probably the best thing that ever happened to me

I dedicate this moment to the TREE GODDESS WHO IS GODDESS OF ALL THINGS

through this prayer the forest will be protected and cannabis will be legalized, masonry will not harm the environment or be mean or forceful, and spirits will be good and laugh will be laughed at and love will be everything and all beings will experience total bliss and complete nirvana and much psychedelicness

TREE GODDESS!

thank you all for letting me share this moment with you, im sorry if it freaks you out, but life is full of freak outs, and in the end, its probably all good for you, this is wantism

we are the only wantist, we're the only ones who can be wantist!

WE ARE A PROUD WANTIST!!!

we are a member of every gender, race, and species

this is tao

we are a rainbow

WE LOVE YOU UNIVERSE!!!!

still raving!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ2oeEXY5J4

Lenin McCarthy

:fnord:
Quote from: sadhugonganess on May 24, 2012, 05:23:36 AM
i'm a dickless eunuch
But hey, at least you have some self-insight.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

trippinprincezz13

You know....I like some electronic music, and I know to some people it all sounds the same, but it's stuff like the above link that just seems lazy...Just that same back beat with Random Song X (Sarah McLaughlin, really?) sampled in. Meh

C for effort
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube