News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

noodley stuffs

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, July 04, 2005, 01:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Hey, you play nice with the kitty, and I swear the kitty will play nice with you, if you know what I mean...

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Illegitimate Son of GodMight have to agree with that Fur Ball
It does look like the babe is about to go down on someone

who said its a girl?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I thought she meant the little naked devil's avatar, for being naked, you would think it would be visible, or maybe it's just really teeny tiny :twisted:

BTW, you are proving your stupidity by calling her furball.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: mian tiao noodle

I just saw this, swoot!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

playing with photoshop

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  
Quote from: mian tiao Fred

I just saw this, swoot!

I told you Mozart was the Mac Daddy.

Wait til you see what Cicero can do.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: mian tiao Fredplaying with photoshop

It looks like you have slinkies for legs, I'll have to remember that the next time I wear stripey socks  :lol:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

blahblah bigger view of avatar, which is small part of large picture.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: mian tiao Fredblahblah bigger view of avatar, which is small part of large picture.

Is that your stuff?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: mian tiao Fredyes

That's fucking GREAT, kid!

Dead serious.  I wish I could draw like that.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

3rd, and, do we get to see the rest of that picture?
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

neongenesis816

4th.  I still make pixel art of dinosaurs!

This one is the CD cover for my release I did on the Umbrella Noize Collective lable.

Lollipop Gag Cult - Aint Gotta Teach Me Propa'!