News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Current mood: APOCALYPSE

Started by Cait M. R., August 03, 2009, 09:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cait M. R.

Oh, dear. Today, my anger has hit an all-time high.

I would like to posit that there is a girl who is beautiful, kind, intelligent, talented. But she's always depressed. Her neighbor, a mentally ill hermit, takes a liking to her. Her neighbor comes across a diary one day when she is upset, and reads it.

And this girl has written down her experiences in it. She has been beaten, raped, stolen from, her family beaten, her credit cards and bank accounts stolen and cleaned out, her friends lied to en masse via stolen cell phones, and in her last relationship of three years, was told that her partner never actually cared about her at all. All by people she dated.

And this mentally ill hermit can't help but think that THEY could do better than these so called normal human beings. You know, a great start being BASIC FUCKING RESPECT.

And so we have a mentally ill hermit, friends with this wonderful girl who is scared to death of them because of her past experiences. Scared that this person is another one in a long line of abusive "lovers", possibly worse due to their many psychological woes. Completely oblivious that they read her diary, that they know about her.

And what is the hermit feeling? Wrath of the fucking gods. Back the fuck up, Kali.

What the fuck is wrong with human beings? I used to be an altruist, but this one experience turned me into a complete misanthrope. This girl, if you met her you'd want to hug her. She's so sad, lonely and depressed, but has so many good qualities that it's difficult to understand why, or what thhe fuck possessed these "humans" to try and hurt her. To use TVTropes, kick the dog? These people microwaved the dog by impaling it on their high-powered satellite dish made of live babies.

I want everyone and everything to burn down. Bring me a fucking cosmic Hiroshima. PLEASE.

Or, of course, kill me.

Corvidia

Poor girl! :cry:
Reading her diary was an invasion of privacy, but dude, rain down that wrath as subtly as you can. Help her if she'll let you.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Cait M. R.

I wouldn't have read it except for how she looked. And I told her about it afterwards, many apologies and the like, and she didn't seem too mad. She understood, because she knows I care for her. (I have a problem with being honest, namely I'm far too much so.)

Corvidia

Quote from: null & void on August 03, 2009, 10:49:17 PM
I wouldn't have read it except for how she looked. And I told her about it afterwards, many apologies and the like, and she didn't seem too mad. She understood, because she knows I care for her. (I have a problem with being honest, namely I'm far too much so.)
Then I suppose you'll have to be more subtle if you choose to rain down that wrath. And she sounds like she might take any offers of assistance. /shrug Just a thought.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Kai

Damn.

I knew it was bad but didn't know THIS bad.

FUCK.  :cry:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Wizard

Bastards. Kudos for being a good friend to her, Null. I salute thee.
Insanity we trust.