News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I BELIEVE SO. UNLESS YOU STOPPED AGING AN I DID NOT!

Ima be 27 on friday

LMNO

Christ.  Where does the time go?

How you keeping busy, these days?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I dick around on the internet. So basically the same thing as when I joined 10 years ago. But with more alcohol involved! :lol:

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on August 18, 2014, 01:24:58 PM
I dick around on the internet. So basically the same thing as when I joined 10 years ago. But with more alcohol involved! :lol:
Hi Fred!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on August 18, 2014, 02:19:07 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 18, 2014, 02:16:09 PM
Quote from: Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on August 18, 2014, 01:15:31 PM

Ima be 27 on friday

You are 16.   :argh!:

:argh!: UR NOT MY REAL MOM

If you're 27, then I am damn near 46, and that is BULLSHIT and I am NOT HAVING IT.  So you go back to high school, pls.  kthxbye

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 18, 2014, 02:20:15 PM

Ima be 27 on friday

If you're 27, then I am damn near 46, and that is BULLSHIT and I am NOT HAVING IT.  So you go back to high school, pls.  kthxbye

OH HELL NAW. The furthest back I am willing to go is 1 day before turning 26 before I got kicked off the good health insurance

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on August 18, 2014, 02:23:00 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 18, 2014, 02:20:15 PM

Ima be 27 on friday

OH HELL NAW. The furthest back I am willing to go is 1 day before turning 26 before I got kicked off the good health insurance

:cramulus:

LMNO

I'm really having a hard time with you being a college graduate and joining the rest of us humans in the real world.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 18, 2014, 02:25:50 PM
I'm really having a hard time with you being a college graduate and joining the rest of us humans in the real world.

I never graduated if that makes you feel any better  :lol:

LMNO

Well, that's a relief.

So, in what ways are you aquiring currency in order to provide for caloric intake and shelter?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 18, 2014, 02:28:00 PM
Well, that's a relief.

So, in what ways are you aquiring currency in order to provide for caloric intake and shelter?

I am currently living off my savings account until I get a new jerb. And I might move to Buffalo  :horrormirth: I WANTED TO GO WARMER NOT COLDER

LMNO

You need a job, so you might move to Buffalo.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 18, 2014, 02:31:35 PM
You need a job, so you might move to Buffalo.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

My friend needs a roommate, I need to move, cheap rent. BAM PROBLEM SOLVED. Theres more jobs in Buffalo then where I live now at least. I CAN BE A PROFESSIONAL SNOWMAN BUILDER.