News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

MI6GASM

Started by Cramulus, August 21, 2009, 05:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Fortunately, I can verify that unless you include information that wasn't in the public domain, the UK intelligence agencies tip-lines will ignore you.

Because they get emailed by crazies like DwarfWhisperer32 every day.

Even solid information based on publically available material isn't good enough.  They probably spent half an hour on Google before putting DW32 onto the "crazy" filter and ignoring them for forever.

Still a dick move, regardless.

Faust

Thanks Cain. That's reassuring.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Adios

Triple Zero

WTF

How did you find out he did that?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

What the shit? OK, blacklisting _that_ nickname.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Telarus

Ok, so this isn't the first time 'she' has attempted to use Discordia as a way to attach herself to court proceedings.

From 2007, in the middle of a long "affidavit" about getting arrested in 2000 @ the whitehouse:
http://why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/p/honesty-in-politics.html

QuoteC. Were her alleged criminal acts, a result of her Dischordian cultural religious practice:

I. Was her act an Operation Mindfuck: Golden Apple Seed Mission (OMGASM): Meme Hack?

II. Did her Operation Mindfuck – an act of deliberate hyperbole and exaggeration -- manifest as a decentralized campaign of civil disobedience, activism, culture hacking, reality hacking or anything else that is believed to bring about social change through disrupting paradigms and thus forcing the victim to question the parameters of her reality tunnel?

III. If a meme is a contagious idea –- like for example, the word 'kaffir' -- that replicates like a virus, passed on from mind to mind; and memes function the same as genes and viruses do; propagating through communication networks and contact between people; did her meme hack take the existing meme 'kaffir'; and alter it, to express a point of view not intended or inherent in the original, or even opposite to the original; and thus show the unreasonable and arbitrary nature of the 'kaffir' meme?

Sorry you got caught up with this 'person'........ I dunno. The whole closely-knit collection of multiple blogs, with no comments, a faked Facebook profile.... this smells... OR I've been watching too much Burn Notice.  :lol:
Telarus, KSC,

Triple Zero

Quote from: Telarus on July 30, 2011, 10:18:52 PM
Sorry you got caught up with this 'person'........ I dunno. The whole closely-knit collection of multiple blogs, with no comments, a faked Facebook profile.... this smells... OR I've been watching too much Burn Notice.  :lol:

... smells like blueberry yoghurt!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Holy FUCK. Who is this wingnut???
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Telarus

I am seriously fighting a Law-of-Fives moment here....

:?

I guess I'll set a base line 23% probability, and see how she responds to my msg on WK's forum

"Which was basically, 'if you're the right person, you need to apologize to Faust.. if this just elicits confusion, consider it a Holy Moment'"

We'll see where that goes.
Telarus, KSC,

Pæs

Quote from: Cainad on August 24, 2009, 01:12:57 AM
I don't understand any of this at all. :?

Pæs

Why am I still reading up on this mutant?
Going derper was a horrible idea.

As for... whatever that legal defence is suppose to be...
Quote from: LaraU kaffir moron imbecile, don't say I didn't warn you, and you still did nothing about it.
Quote from: LaraBe my guest kaffir! Quote SAP George Case 572-02. U kaffir moron imbecile.
Quote from: LaraU stupid dumb kaffir. Don't u fucking dare say I didn't warn y, u goddam kaffir hypocrit!
Quote from: LaraAs usual u gutless 2faced hypocrite coloured kaffir imbecile, u r all talk & no action. SAP # 572/02
u rotting excuse 4 a brain!

Quote from: Source: W.A. Joubert, 1981; The Law of South Africa, VI, p251-254Use of the word has been actionable in South African courts since at least 1976 under the offense of crimen injuria: "the unlawful, intentional and serious violation of the dignity of another".
But good luck explaining to the court why it's all just memes.

Quote from: Telarus on July 30, 2011, 10:18:52 PM
Sorry you got caught up with this 'person'........ I dunno. The whole closely-knit collection of multiple blogs, with no comments, a faked Facebook profile.... this smells... OR I've been watching too much Burn Notice.  :lol:
I really wanted to go with this one, but I'd hope that anyone trying to trick us into getting involved in whackjobbery might first get a better idea of what we're about before attempting it, rather than posing as someone who thinks Anders Breivik is a hero.

Telarus

From WK's forum:
Quote from: Lena on July 31, 2011, 09:14:04 PM

*lol*

There are two things you haven't realised yet.
a. You have to *prove* me wrong in order to apologize
b. I allways have a 3rd option for myself.

And I still like ya.

Probability that Lena = DwarfWhisperer = Lara 'Zhivago' Jonstone bumped to 35%.
Telarus, KSC,

navkat

Wow...we're all fucked on here.

Hey, prepare yourself for anal cavity searches at the airport from now on if you post here.