News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Just....Wow...

Started by Sister_Gothique, November 05, 2010, 09:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Quote from: Remington on November 06, 2010, 05:43:45 AM
:lulz:

Tags: West Virgina, Horrible Vaginal Odour

:lulz:

So much of the current human condition in America is contained right here. It basically states in 6 words and two punctuation marks the following: "'Horrible Vaginal Odour' is the chosen tag here. After all, we will need to index this article as such, in the event someone is looking for it in the future. Plus, if anyone were to be searching our website for the phrase 'Horrible Vaginal Odour', we should accomodate their interests and ensure this is one of the articles they find. It requires our best effort. Let's not forget there may be many people who come to our website for the expressed purpose of keeping abreast of the latest 'Horrible Vaginal Odour' news and events. We'll add other tags, too, but West Virginia is the only part of the violent drunken episode worth noting, and it helps to distinguish between the 'Horrible Vaginal Odour' incident that happened in Montana, or the magnitude of 'Horrible Vaginal Odour' reports in the Alabama State Hiqhway Patrol blotter. West Virginians looking for news from their region most certainly need to be aware of Horrible Vaginal Odour, since they are most directly affected by it's proximity. Oh, and maybe it would be best if we SPELLED ODOUR WITH A U BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THE BRITISH DO IT, AND THE BRITISH ARE CLASSY BECAUSE THEY USE UNNECESSARY LETTERS THANKS TO ALL THE TIME THEY HAVE NOT CONCERNING THEMSELVES WITH SUCH CULTURALLY BACKWARD BEHAVIOR AND SENSATIONALIZATION OF WHITE TRASH TALES. WE MUST MAINTAIN A VAGUE APPEARANCE OF DECORUM HERE... HENCE THE HORRIBLE VAGINAL ODOUR TAG-CIVILIZATION-IS-A-RUSE/EATMYPUSSYORI'LLCUTYOURTHROAT!
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Brotep

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 06, 2010, 12:24:47 PM
Quote from: Liam on November 06, 2010, 12:22:54 PM
I think she stank it up on purpose.  :x

I dunno man, it is West Virginia, which, as I understand is the butt of even Southerner's hick jokes.

Yes.

Yes it is.
Formerly something else...

Iason Ouabache

Is this considered "assault with a dangerous biological agent"?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

eighteen buddha strike