News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 10, 2015, 07:52:58 PM
I am pretty sure I have the black plague, and the 7-11 up the street doesn't sell any nosegays. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die out of my nostrils and anus at the same time.

Shoulda oiled the pasta water.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 10, 2015, 09:48:56 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 10, 2015, 07:52:58 PM
I am pretty sure I have the black plague, and the 7-11 up the street doesn't sell any nosegays. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die out of my nostrils and anus at the same time.

Shoulda oiled the pasta water.

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 10, 2015, 06:17:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 10, 2015, 06:05:15 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on October 10, 2015, 03:43:10 PM
Stupid soundcloud has been processing some new recordings for the last half hour.

Good luck with that.

Found out the problem. For some reason soundcloud won't finish processing a track until it gets a tag, but since I upload from my phone that portion of the upload process is missing. I therefore have to go to soundcloud via computer and tag my new tracks.

It's fucking dumb. I might migrate over to ReverbNation.

Especially since Soundcloud's new RIAA algorythims assume everything is a copyright violation and just slays everything that actually goes up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 11, 2015, 01:48:25 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on October 10, 2015, 06:17:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 10, 2015, 06:05:15 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on October 10, 2015, 03:43:10 PM
Stupid soundcloud has been processing some new recordings for the last half hour.

Good luck with that.

Found out the problem. For some reason soundcloud won't finish processing a track until it gets a tag, but since I upload from my phone that portion of the upload process is missing. I therefore have to go to soundcloud via computer and tag my new tracks.

It's fucking dumb. I might migrate over to ReverbNation.

Especially since Soundcloud's new RIAA algorythims assume everything is a copyright violation and just slays everything that actually goes up.

Haven't run in to that yet, but that is troubling.

East Coast Hustle

So I'm not sure how I feel about the trade-off. I quit smoking weed so I can get my TWIC and MMC and go back out to sea and I've probably taken care of more of the growing pile of life's loose ends in the last week than I had in the last 3 years, but now I'm a walking talking high-tension ball of 100% pure stress exactly 100% of the time.

Did you know that you can stress out about things even in your sleep?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 11, 2015, 02:21:11 AM
So I'm not sure how I feel about the trade-off. I quit smoking weed so I can get my TWIC and MMC and go back out to sea and I've probably taken care of more of the growing pile of life's loose ends in the last week than I had in the last 3 years, but now I'm a walking talking high-tension ball of 100% pure stress exactly 100% of the time.

Yes. Hope you destress before exploding.

LMNO

Yes. Recommend excessive masturbation, depraved sex, or reckless amounts of alcohol. 

East Coast Hustle

Yeah it sounds weird to say it, but I think jumping back on the booze train might actually be good for my health.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oooh. That is not ideal, for sure.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Well I'm having fun arguing with some asshole on tumblr who wanted to shit on HEMA people who were wondering why such and such style of helmet is more popular with certain HEMA groups because HEMA isn't real combat.

He called me a pedantic child right after using the "well this word is defined this way" argument.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 11, 2015, 04:35:48 AM
Well I'm having fun arguing with some asshole on tumblr who wanted to shit on HEMA people who were wondering why such and such style of helmet is more popular with certain HEMA groups because HEMA isn't real combat.

He called me a pedantic child right after using the "well this word is defined this way" argument.

There must be something in the air tonight: I've been busily alienating one of my boyfriend's friends on Facebook. Whoops!

The Good Reverend Roger

I've been off of tobacco for more than 2 years now, and for the whole last week, I've dreamed about falling off the wagon, so to speak, and then I wake up horribly disappointed with myself.

Not sure what the fuck that is, but it's a sure-fire way to wake up stressed.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 11, 2015, 05:15:31 AM

I've been off of tobacco for more than 2 years now, and for the whole last week, I've dreamed about falling off the wagon, so to speak, and then I wake up horribly disappointed with myself.

The brain is a weird fuckin place, for sure.

Meunster

My eye has been feeling like it's twitching all day.

This is annoying af.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 11, 2015, 05:38:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 11, 2015, 05:15:31 AM

The brain is a weird fuckin place, for sure.

This is why I am opposed to studying brains.  We should just declare them terrorists and have them executed.