News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Fucking Juggalos....

Started by Suu, August 18, 2010, 09:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

Damn only ten for 'cid that's cheap

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Princess on August 18, 2010, 09:53:32 PM
This is how they work.

Inconclusive.  Dissection is required.

We both knew when we got into this what we'd have to do.  Remember when we began?  At the time, we told ourselves, we wouldn't have any illusions about it.  "Good, clean Science.", sure.  Nice shinny words to palcate the board of trustees as they signed that fat fucking grant. 

You know what we promised.  You know what we need to find out.  You know this is the way to get it. 

We'll never get approval up front, but we can always work backwards and test for what we've already discovered when we publish the official papers.  We can even call it a "Lucky accident" and look all humble like the penecillin folks. 

DMANIT ALL!  THIS IS MY WORK!  THIS IS MY LIFE!  THIS IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS RACE, AND MAYBE THE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE TO AVERT THE DARK AGE THAT'S COMING!

I won't let little things like ethics or bloddyng my own hands stop me, and neither should you. 
This is what we signed up for.

It's stopped squealling now.  Must've passed out. 
Scalpel. please.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Salty

Quote from: Pēleus on August 18, 2010, 11:10:03 PM
Damn only ten for 'cid that's cheap

That's because it's made in an empty faygo bottle.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

The pictures are scary . . . the part where the Juggalos and Juggalettes attacked Tila Tequila with rocks and handfuls of shit while she was on stage . . . was bizarre. And the Juggalos are claiming she did it to herself because she wouldn't leave the stage.

http://news.lalate.com/2010/08/18/tila-tequila-allowed-herself-to-be-attacked-claims-juggalos/
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sir Squid Diddimus

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Brotep

Jenne

:x  I have now been inspired ANEW to lose this damned weight.   Jesus Fuck.

Rumckle

This thread does not deliver, there were no pics of juggalos fucking   :sad: :sad:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Jenne

I think that's a GOOD thing.

Brotep

Quote from: Jenne on August 19, 2010, 04:40:56 AM
I think that's a GOOD thing.

Seconded. The less juggalos there are fucking, the better off the world is.

Apikoros II

I am fascinated by this sub-culture as it does seem uncontaminated by the Vast Machine... Well, less contaminated, anyways. I went to see Phish at Jones Beach on Tuesday and the "scene" wasn't what it once was, and is very different then what I remember from the 90's.. and way different then the Grateful Dead Sub-Culture. (Feel free to make your anti-hippie granola rants below) Anyway, at Dead Shows and Phish shows some of the gypsies that follow set up a little market known as "Shakedown Street". When I would see the Dead in the 80s and 90s it was filled with home made stuff, people who tie-dyed their own, veggie burritos, and in general, it was more etsy then amazon for a better comparison. At Phish, it was like they all came from the same shop, very little unique art (some, but again it paled in comparison) and just.... the vibe of being an individual wasn't there. (Yes, I realize the irony of proclaiming to be a deadhead or phishhead and that beeing what makes me an individual). Anyway, this looked closer, based on the photos, anyways, of having that individual spirit that I missed at Phish. I don't know if that makes any sense but it did to me, and possibly anyone else out there with neo-hippie leanings.
I also believe that everything is false, even that statement and the one above it. Also, when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you. Heck, the abyss sometimes winks and once it gave me the finger.

Jenne

...neo-hippie?  I saw neo-white trash...

...to each his own, I guess.