News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

let's complain about enki

Started by the last yatto, April 05, 2010, 11:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

BEEP BOOP I AM A ROBOT

WITH ASPBERGERS
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

-Kel-

East Coast Hustle

I don't have a problem with Enki, although I'm not sure I'd want him to be my wingman at the club.

But I've seen him post interesting stuff before. He's not worthless.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on April 06, 2010, 06:23:57 AM
I don't have a problem with Enki, although I'm not sure I'd want him to be my wingman at the club.

But I've seen him post interesting stuff before. He's not worthless.
This. Especially bolded part.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cramulus

eh enki's alright. mostly harmless.

I'd rather have 3 enkis than 1 wade.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2010, 11:12:27 PM
If Enki doesn't want to be bitched at, perhaps he shouldn't do his level best to fuck up every thread he touches.

This.

I mean, seriously, I mention it in two threads, one of which is the one he actually fucked up.  Apparently someone wants me to go full out 2006 troll mode again.

Cain

Cuz seriously, I considered shitting on every single post Enki made from now on, in typical retard-Cain style, with flashing gifs and thousands of moving smilies and everything.  For ever and ever and ever.  But I considered that might be an overreaction.  On the other hand, bring up the fact the precious little darling actually did fuck up my thread and has actually made me reconsider posting stuff on here, and suddenly we have to make another thread to bring attention to my terrible persecution of the innocent little cretin.

Seriously, what the fuck?

LMNO

I'd almost consider Peleus to be more at fault, in this case.

I mean, Enki seems to be congenitally annoying, with flashes of insight in one or two subjects.

Pel, on the other hand, made a deliberate move to escalate the level of poop-flinging.

Cain

That goes without saying.  Apparently Peleus and a couple of others want to play at internet white knight, and paint me as the bad guy (because, of course, I randomly pick on people all the time, right?  And constantly give Enki shit, right?).

Talk about a cheap and transparent ploy.  Is that really the best you assmunchers could do?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on April 06, 2010, 03:08:46 PM
eh enki's alright. mostly harmless.

I'd rather have 3 enkis than 1 wade.

I want an army of undead Enki's controlled by Arduino's shoved up their zombie arses.

However, Cain would get to play with the remote.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I am confused... how does a single poster fuck up a thread?

Derailing a thread requires more than one person, doesn't it?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Triple Zero

Quote from: Ratatosk on April 06, 2010, 05:28:35 PM
I am confused... how does a single poster fuck up a thread?

Derailing a thread requires more than one person, doesn't it?

No it doesn't, read up on the Trolling manual on the BIP wiki for some examples. Not saying that Enki is deliberately trolling, but it's definitely possible to single-handedly derail a thread completely.

See also: cute baby owls.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.