News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

ATTN: RICHTER

Started by Phox, April 29, 2012, 04:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

I saw you at the Frist in Nashville yesterday. That or you have a doppleganger. WHICH IS IT?  :argh!:

Luna

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on April 29, 2012, 04:54:11 PM
I saw you at the Frist in Nashville yesterday. That or you have a doppleganger. WHICH IS IT?  :argh!:

Astral projection.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Luna on April 29, 2012, 05:05:55 PM

Astrnal projection.

Fixed.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

leln

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 29, 2012, 06:09:13 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 29, 2012, 05:05:55 PM

Astrnal projection.

Fixed.

Richter is not a singular being, he is a recognizable concept that can occur at any moment, anywhere, and occasionally does. Be warned, every manifestation carries knives and the apparatus required to sharpen them. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, especially if he appears in your kitchen.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Richter

That effect doesn't necessarily end at "Richter" either.  The problem is the more you look for it, the more you see it happening.

Anyways, that was actually the result of a sudden decision to drive south until someone would serve me crawfish.

Savor that Phox, you caught me going out to buy prawn.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Phox

Quote from: Richter on April 29, 2012, 10:19:56 PM
That effect doesn't necessarily end at "Richter" either.  The problem is the more you look for it, the more you see it happening.

Anyways, that was actually the result of a sudden decision to drive south until someone would serve me crawfish.

I can understand that stopping at a museum along the way in order to stare at creepy ass fairy tale/'genetic imagination' art exhibits would be a reasonable expectation on such a trip. I mean, why do you think I was in Nashville to begin with?  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on April 29, 2012, 10:19:56 PM

:lmnuendo:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

You can observe Richter or you can observe Richter's location.

You can't do both.
Molon Lube

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2012, 01:47:55 PM

You can't do both.

You can... but it sorta splits your brain down the middle and makes the pieces tango with each other.  Strange sensation.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

FACT:  Richter is a sexy, terrifying, extremely intelligent beast (in a metaphorical way).  Fact!

Richter

Shit thanks  :oops:

Facts:  NOTHING my mass has any business with a stealth system, but I pull it off now and then.
           I don't look that big until I want to.
           Beware of the leopard.

Quote from: Luna on May 01, 2012, 01:30:18 AM

You can't do both.

You can... but it sorta splits your brain down the middle and makes the pieces tango with each other.  Strange sensation.

That's the simple part.  If you admit to other people what you're going to do, they can defeat it.  If you let yourself know, you can self-defeat or subconsciously sabotage yourself.  If you have no idea WHAT THE BLAZES you are about to do, therefore, you are unstoppable.  You just have to shake it like certain bosons of ill repute.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on May 01, 2012, 02:51:43 AM
Shit thanks  :oops:

Facts:  NOTHING my mass has any business with a stealth system, but I pull it off now and then.
           I don't look that big until I want to.
           Beware of the leopard.

Quote from: Luna on May 01, 2012, 01:30:18 AM

You can't do both.

That's the simple part.  If you admit to other people what you're going to do, they can defeat it.  If you let yourself know, you can self-defeat or subconsciously sabotage yourself.  If you have no idea WHAT THE BLAZES you are about to do, therefore, you are unstoppable.  You just have to shake it like certain bosons of ill repute.

Makes total sense, now...  When we're walking, and you drop off my goddamn radar and leave me looking around like a five year old lost at the mall, you've actually gone elsewhere shopping for prawn or some shit...

If you have no idea what you are about to do, you can not fail, I'm golden.   :|