News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Foto

Started by Darth Cupcake, January 03, 2008, 07:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

I went to NYC for New Year. My friend attempted to begin to teach me how to actually USE my camera (I have a moderately sweet digital SLR, but I don't know a whole lot about using it, whereas he has the knowledge) but we were both really, really hung over, so we didn't get very far. I took a few not entirely sucky pictures.

These are small ones. Click to access them on devArt if you actually want to see them in large size.

]

I actually experimented with New Year's resolutions this year, and one of my resolutions is to do a much better job of learning how to use my camera properly.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

heh, resolution, camera.

Nice photos.  I like the last one of the tunnel the best. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mother John Frumm

I really like the last two, the one with the subway speeding by is really good.
"He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots"

"...I also move for GPS drone fighting forces to guard McVeighs grave in case he re-rises like the messiah and plays games with me like Patrick Swaze did to Demi Moore in Ghost..."

Riches v. McVeigh et al  http://news.justia.com/cases/jonathan-lee-riches/

Eve

I like the colors in the first one a lot, and the fourth and fifth are also awesome.  :D Now you can show me how to take good pictures..
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Sir Squid Diddimus