News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Calvin and Hobbes

Started by MapleMan, February 24, 2003, 10:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larp?!

Ha!

Its game that involves a ball, and bandannas (the bandannas are key).

You make up the rules as you go along.

Slarti

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

reverse the transmorgued?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

rorpheus

Trollax

Ahh webcomics...

My favourite would have to be user friendly...

It's a fun, fun comic about the misadventures of a group of geeks working for an internet service provider...
http://www.userfriendly.org/static

and here's an interesting single-panel-sunday for you...

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20030216&mode=classic

~Freakingeekish Trollax~

HVD

aloc

cavlin & hobbes rocks! Far side, oh man thats genious :D Garfield is another favourite, or.. i dont really know what tha name is at english but its about a shark, in sweden called "sigge"

"god is everywhere said the man and started to to freneticly hit around the room"
^^
This is not 3d!

Spoon E. Gee

Sherman's Lagoon?  is it a shark with a wife.. and friends that are like a lobster and turtle etc?
damn my sig is still out of date....

aloc

Quote from: Spoon E. GeeSherman's Lagoon?  is it a shark with a wife.. and friends that are like a lobster and turtle etc?
yeah! that one! He rocks :P
This is not 3d!

Calvin and Hobbes was awesome because bill watterson actually had some fucking cojones. He resisted the corporate machine for as long as he could, but eventually he had to give in (hence the calvin bumper stickers these days.)

In the old days, I also really liked Bloom County (AKA outland) and even some Doonesbury (being a huge Hunter S. Thompson fan, I ((sort of)) idolized Duke.)

Spoon E. Gee

damn my sig is still out of date....

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Fnord County?!!!??...?!?!??????
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Yes, THIS is how PD started out.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bu🤠ns