News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Googleprop

Started by None, February 08, 2014, 01:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whenhellfreezes

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 09, 2014, 12:33:57 AM
Like, the ENTIRE WORLD is 100% aware that everyone is giving Russia shit over the homosexuality issue. It's on the news. People think it's awesome and are having a grand old time giving Russia the middle finger.

Is it still a conspiracy when a plurality of the civilized world is on board and actively participating?

I forgot the definition of a conspiracy again. This is a interesting discourse though, and nihilists are the best at hard hitting arguments.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 09, 2014, 01:44:21 AM
Is it still a conspiracy when a plurality of the civilized world is on board and actively participating?

Are you being serious here? In reality of course it's a tiny minority that give a flying fuck about Russia's policy toward homosexuals. Entire continents and civilizations have absolutely no sympathy for what radprogs are trying to do there (Africa, the Middle East, much of Asia, etc.). It's really only small cliques within the West and their fellow travellers that push this shit around the world. Do yourself a favor and travel the world, experience non-Western cultures, do some simple math and get a rudimentary grasp of how the vast majority of people outside the Western Progressive bubble actually think.

no

Salty

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 08, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on February 08, 2014, 10:07:01 PM
Oh Joy, it's the idiot racist.

Nice work, you didn't waste any time executing rule #1. I'm a little disappointed that no one has called me a Nazi yet though. Where's that dumb thug Roger?

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

President Television

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 09, 2014, 01:44:21 AM

Are you being serious here? In reality of course it's a tiny minority that give a flying fuck about Russia's policy toward homosexuals. Entire continents and civilizations have absolutely no sympathy for what radprogs are trying to do there (Africa, the Middle East, much of Asia, etc.). It's really only small cliques within the West and their fellow travellers that push this shit around the world. Do yourself a favor and travel the world, experience non-Western cultures, do some simple math and get a rudimentary grasp of how the vast majority of people outside the Western Progressive bubble actually think.

The point stands. You can't exactly call it a conspiracy when the media is openly reporting on it and the participants are doing absolutely nothing to cover their tracks. You could call it propaganda if you wanted. You could call it astroturfing. But unless your assertion is that the conspiracy is to create the illusion that many people support gay rights(and to what nefarious end?), it hardly seems the appropriate term. And if that illusion has to be created in the first place, I'd say the powers that be have already failed and you have nothing to worry about. The neo-reactionary revolution should be coming any day now, and then you'll have all the kings and traditional values you could ever want.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Posting in troll thread
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Hey hey hey now.

Homosexuality is a perfectly valid traditional value.  Western civilization is built on homosexuality.

Junkenstein

Has anyone else seen the Channel 4 "Gay Mountain" ads that are apparently running? Gold. Solid gold.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 09, 2014, 05:01:35 PM
Has anyone else seen the Channel 4 "Gay Mountain" ads that are apparently running? Gold. Solid gold.

Oh yes! I love them!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on February 09, 2014, 01:03:06 PM
Hey hey hey now.

Homosexuality is a perfectly valid traditional value.  Western civilization is built on homosexuality.
This is true, from the ancient greeks who believed that true love could only be between two men(women were for procreation), to the catholic priests who just can't stop touching the little boys.
This gay conspiracy must be more than 2 millennia old!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Johnny

promoting tolerance and diversity = fascism

kkkkkkkk
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Junkenstein

He seems to really think he sounds smart. It'd be cute if it wasn't dull. 
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Johnny

and now that you mention it.... what does fascism mean to you?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

President Television

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 09, 2014, 10:58:56 PM
Right, this is a misunderstand many people have. They assume that fascism will involve supervillains twirling their mustaches and threatening to exterminate the enemies of the state. In fact, fascism has been progressive in the past, and can be in the future. There is nothing preventing "Rainbow Fascism" that uses exclusively progressive propaganda to control the masses at home and attack enemies abroad. This is why the current form of creeping fascism is so ingenious and successful; because so few people actually recognize it for what it is.

And this progressive propaganda is promoting a radically nationalistic, authoritarian, imperialistic ideology, focused on social conformity and the quasi-religious veneration of the state built on an appeal to romanticised national mythology?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Junkenstein

Everything is crypto-fascist because reasons.

LMNO

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 09, 2014, 10:34:12 PM
This thread has gotten somewhat off-topic. The main issue at hand is not homosexuality, but the spectacle of a giant corporation spreading global propaganda in coordination with its government. What would your reaction be if Ford Motor Company started placing anti-abortion stickers on every car it sold, simultaneous with a pro-life campaign by a right wing president? Is this one of those situations where fascism is excusable since it's progressive?

If anything, this is an interesting point, though expressed terribly.

Just because we like what google is doing in this instance, are there implications for global corporations making moral decisions and subjecting their users to their views?  Isn't this Chik-Fil-A but with a liberal view?