News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

This Shit is Crazy Yo

Started by Verbal Mike, February 08, 2008, 06:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

Everybody has gone insane. It's difficult to deny now. Everybody is so damn busy trying to create order, they've forgotten order is itself just a comfortable illusion we create to help stomache the chaos. And yet every one has some completely different conception of order; every single person has a completely unique vision for the patterns underlying our reality. This guy says God creates order. That other guy says there is no god, but that order creates itself. Then five million other dudes agree with his basic assumption, but completely disagree on what kind of order that is. And a billion disagree with the guy who believe in God, in exactly the same way. Then a million other assholes just disregard that question entirely and instead focus on how fucked up people are and how they can fix it. This shit is crazy.

How can there be order if it's so fucking hard to find. And if it's so hard to find, who the hell cares about order? We're swimming in freakin' chaos here!

THIS REMINDER BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE BEATABLE SAINTS CABAL
You can't beatify us,
but you can sure beat us!
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cramulus

Ironically, you're trying to make sense of it
thereby falling into the same trap, no?

Verbal Mike

Yeah, probably. I dunno, I'm sick and slightly feverish and I suddenly felt compelled to write something along these lines.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

AFK

so will you take an OTC to try to create biological order in an attempt to suppress your fever?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Verbal Mike

No, I don't know what an OTC is, but in any case I'm trying to replace this biological chaos with a more pleasurable kind of biological chaos.

Triple Zero

afaik,

OTC = Over The Counter [Drug]

it's what american highschool kids get high off
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Verbal Mike

OIC. Well I generally prefer to drink a lot of tee and sleep about as much as I'm awake, until I need prescription-only medication... Not too much into the whole OTC medicine thing. Haven't taken a pain-killer in years, which makes me stupidly smug.

AFK

Yeah OTC = Over the Counter.  y'know, Tylenol, Bayer, Advil, NyQuil, etc.,
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

Just eat a shitload of garlic.  Fix you right up.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on February 10, 2008, 01:14:25 AM
Just eat a shitload of garlic.  Fix you right up.

Not a bad suggestion, but Astragalus has a lot more science to support its use in boosting teh immune systems.

Fairly safe too. I haven't come down with a cold since I've been taking it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bharlion

Welcome to wonderland. No point in not being mad. We are all mad here.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Jasper

I've been taking garlic oil capsules like they were skittles, and it's done a lot to clear up my congestion.

Mangrove

Quote from: triple zero on February 08, 2008, 08:12:12 PM
afaik,

American school kids only get high on living a good Christian life. I don't know what TV shows you've been watching.  :wink:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Mangrove on February 14, 2008, 10:28:43 PM
afaik,

American school kids only get high on living a good Christian life. I don't know what TV shows you've been watching.  :wink:

AND I QUOTE:

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on February 14, 2008, 01:10:17 AM
I've been taking garlic oil capsules like they were skittles  :crackhead:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Littlest Ubermensch

afaik,

Pfft! Only r-tards get high off of OTCs. That's so 2005. These days we just look around in the hardware store for the word "toxic" or "solvent" and get our huff on.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE