News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

Even do im sure about Cain, gin might not have been aware of all of this and might actually be human.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

(groan asking if there are enough votes to lynch someone)
Insanity we trust.

Freeky

Yes, Iason was the final vote. I think it's 7, anyway. Remmy just needs to get on.

ThatGreenGentleman

Will there be a lynching soon?
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

The Johnny

You will all regret this, Cain is one of the wolves!  :argh!:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

(groan expressing sympathy for Johnny, and expressing relief that night is coming so I can communicate outside of damn groans)
Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

Me and Semaj are gonna have a huge dinner when all of you get wolfed.  :evil:

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

(mocking snarl, implying how scawy us zombies are)
Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

My blood is on your hands gin!

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

(groan suggesting that Johnny beg for mercy, for lulz at least)
Insanity we trust.

ThatGreenGentleman

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

ThatGreenGentleman

I has a question. What if Snow White really wasn't nice, but actually a stone cold betch, who slept with her dad to piss off her psycho mom, then ran away to a forest to live with the dwarfs, but dressed them up as her, so the bounty hunters who her mother hired to kill her would actually kill the dwarfs, but then Snow White kills the bounty hunters with an axe. And Snow White eats a poisoned apple, then a crazy necrophiliac prince comes and saves her, but then she sleeps with his dad. Would the crazy necrophiliac prince kill her?

Freeky

Well, I'd have to say yes, because love is funny like that. :)